Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Oh, but we all are... get comfy with it.

poet Anonymous

lol, I am comfy... some of my most interesting conversations never traveled outside my interior audience. Shame I asked them to leave! but finding there is still plenty of space to echo my own thoughts.

THOTH
Strange Creature
South Africa
Joined 22nd Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 8

Hi Thato here , I'm tryna found out who I am with poetry I also want to learn poetry and how to write and be creative and think outside the box instead of being narrow minded if someone could help me on that

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Madintellect
Mike stew
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 29th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 232

I'm only two days old! I'm new and I love it, give me time to spill Rhyme

you won't be disapointed!
I hope lol

Cheers!

Madintellect
Mike stew
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 29th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 232

It's very nice to meet u

cheers to new poems and people!

Haha

FlakyPorcupine
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 5th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 20

Came here through unknown means, a little afraid since my writing style is a little dark... but I am finding that I am fitting in well after about a month.

owlspeaks
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 30th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 4

Certainly glad to be in a place where everyone appreciates and is an equal part of the Weird. I feel fortunate to be able to connect and read everyone's poems...to experience new vibrations by way of words is to expand in all directions. Cheers!

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

hi! i'm me...

Eshai
Strange Creature
Joined 4th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 4

Hello, Everyone. I am Eshai.

I used to write a lot of poetry when I was young. Since then, my creative side has been all but destroyed. Perhaps by sparing some time on this most interesting forum, I can get a little back.

I look forward to our future conversations.

___V___
Strange Creature
India
Joined 9th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Etiquette is not my forte
But I can camouflage anything.
My time my money
I can spare only momentary
I cover the loss of innocence
And admire the perseverance
Of pioneers ahead of me.
The experience
Of fortitude and pain
A million autumn leaves
Expiring around my feet.
I return, and I am only
A pair of spectacles
Inside a crowded bus
Amongst the jostled passenger.
The hungry crowd pushing.

Hi, I'm V. DUP will be my new diary!

jIMNUT_rOARIN
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 13th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 43

I've been on the site for a month now, and I've been so busy on the site elsewhere exploring, that I haven't gotten around to introducing myself!
Hi, I'm Jim Nut, I'm from Canada, been scribbling on and off for just over twenty years.  I write mostly dry tomes of philosophy and discourse, but I've caught wiffs of the Poetic Wind from time to time.  I'm putting myself up to the ridiculously fiendish task of posting something every day on the site.  I probably won't be able to pull it off, if I try for 365, I'll likely end up getting 200 or so out.  Then I'll probably disappear for a while off into the hills...  And then probably come back...

Haven't gotten too much into the forum discussions, but from a few quick perusals there actually seems to be some intelligent conversations going on, which is strange, considering we're all poets here... nah just kidding of course, as poets we're all sensibly devoid of sensibilities, completely able to govern small nations on our own!  I look forward to joining the discussions, ruining some (no just kidding again), and starting a few myself.  But for the most part I will be spending eights of hours on the site completely enthralled with all the poems I'm reading.  If I can ever stop such tangental wanderings and sober up out of the stupour, I may even be dragged in to a competition or two... but not for a while yet.  I'll also be posting some sordid guitar tunes on soundcloud with the lyrics here, but it'd be best for you to avoid all those...

All this sounds exhausting... Ready set go!

Please leave as far out comments as possible on any of my works, and if you're really annoyed, please do message me and I'll send off PDF's and things to you if you're further interested.

Thank you.  Enjoy.  Good Night, Good Morning, Good Day!

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

There's nothing like poetic flatulence to break one's writers block... sorry, I zoned out after you said "Poetic Wind."

Did I dumb the forum down enough for ya?

Welcome to Deep Underground.

viollette
Lost Thinker
Zimbabwe
Joined 14th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 17

hie.... I'm viollette! Right now I'm rather ecstatic i found a site were i can be free and write. Cant wait to share with all of you

jIMNUT_rOARIN
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 13th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 43

I was thinking the Poetic Wind would be more of an aethereal whispering presence, of jasmine and zephyr and cerulean and so on...  but to put it as passed gas is 10,000 infinities better and truer!  As for my poetic bowel movements, I should hope the right nutritional choices of poems read here on this site will loosen things up...

As for you dumbing down the forum, fear not!  My statement concerning "some intelligent conversations here"  was based on, no word of a lie, your posting on anna-grin's thread "so should i publish a shitty paperback book..."

<a href: http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/workshop/read/6814/>

Your comments about the future of poetic expression and technology are absolutely correct and should be read by all.

Go to page:
Go to: