Page:

Being able to link? And delete my own forum replies

harliequin
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 103

I have a tendency to write poems in response to poems and think it would be nice to be able to post a link on a comment to do this.

I realize this -may- give the opportunity to spam, but perhaps it would be nice if we could post clickable links ONLY to other DUP pages/poems/etc?

I would also like the clickable link option on my own poems, so that I can link the original poem I'm writing in response to; when people read the poem, they can click the link to the original that inspired it.

HTML doesn't seem to work and I can't figure out how else to get it to work.

I've also noticed that once I've posted a reply on a forum, I don't have the option to delete it! I can modify it, but if I want to straight up delete it, I can't!

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

ahh, the age old question of where's the fuckin' delete button, rumour has it an alligator's clitoris swallowed it up. not many can testify to the actualities. one thing is for sure, you can modify all the letters out of a post if you wanted but cannot modify the fact you said something then thought better of it   ..let that be a reminder to me !

harliequin
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 30th July 2015

lepperochan said:ahh, the age old question of where's the fuckin' delete button, rumour has it an alligator's clitoris swallowed it up. not many can testify to the actualities. one thing is for sure, you can modify all the letters out of a post if you wanted but cannot modify the fact you said something then thought better of it   ..let that be a reminder to me !

Hilarious!

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

Links are removed as a spam protection mechanism. I could indeed change this to allow internal links. I will add this to my project board of possible future developments. Thanks

harliequin
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 30th July 2015

admin said:Regarding deleting forum posts or threads...
http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/question/48/
http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/question/272/

I'm not necessarily talking about deleting a thread, but deleting my reply to a thread.

Page:
Go to: