Go to page:

Category for Sad Poems?

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

deadheadgirl said:There should be. I have a lot of sad drug-related poetry to share.

Hello, and welcome to DUP!

if you have plenty of drug-themed poetry, you can enter them in the Drug... category.  

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

We now have themes for #sadness, #heartbroken, #depression, #anxiety, #rejection, #regret and #breakup

Check out this discussion for more info on this new feature:
https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/dispatch-box/discussion/900/

Ely
E.A.Rothwell
Dangerous Mind
Mexico 6awards
Joined 20th May 2018
Forum Posts: 297

valid point...
what about having the appropriate themes...
and being able to have  writes with that theme...called up and grouped together for reading?

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

I think suicide is a good theme but not the obvious way. Some people see suicide as sad, cowardly and wrong, some suicidals see suicide as stopping the pain, brave and right or wrong doesn't matter at all.

what is sad about suicide is that all heave been driven to at by people and circumstance. Suicidals see no other way forward because living has become too painful to allow it to continues. These people are so badly treated by the world that they end their connection to it, all of them are in pain, non get the treatment and support they need, now that is tragically sad

Ely
E.A.Rothwell
Dangerous Mind
Mexico 6awards
Joined 20th May 2018
Forum Posts: 297

Under the circumstances you describe...
I would agree...
wholeheartedly...
but, that does not take into consideration those who would prefer to die with dignity... Ely  *Jº

Go to page:
Go to: