Go to page:

get rid of categories

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1531

I'm so sick of erotic poems getting all the reads that I think i'm going to mark all of my poems as erotic and if I get banned from the site for it, so be it! Just get rid of the categories so poets can read poetry and realize that poetry wasn't invented as masturbation stimulation...

This is a suggestion, not a debate.
JJ

poet Anonymous

Yeah!
Eye'm witt poeitree mann.
He'z gott uh dangeriss mynd.
Eye'm sikk uvduh drug wonz gittin' know attenshinn tew.
Peepul dew drugz sumtymez mo den dey dew sexx.
Itt ain't wryte.
Look whut happind tew mee.
Drugz kann freye yer brayne
und mayke youze uh deepe theenkkurr.
Sew chanyge duh kattagoreez.
Mayke won fer deepe theenkkurrz.
Bann drugz.
Bann sexx.
Mayke won fer phonetikks tew.
Dankie.

Rm

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

I don't think the WebMistress is going to buy that idea, do you have any idea how much money the masterbation stimulation pulls in advertising? Those hits are the bread and butter for running this joint.

And forget about categorising all your poetry as erotica, it's a waste of time, wankers don't have an appreciation for fine poetry, especially if you've got a dick and two balls... unless you've got one ball, then I'm sure someone will find you kinky.

poet Anonymous

case28 said:I don't think the WebMistress is going to buy that idea, do you have any idea how much money the masterbation stimulation pulls in advertising? Those hits are the bread and butter for running this joint.

And forget about categorising all your poetry as erotica, it's a waste of time, wankers don't have an appreciation for fine poetry, especially if you've got a dick and two balls... if you've got one ball, then I'm sure someone will find you kinky.

Damm meester kase mann.
Youze gottuh dangeriss mynd tew.
Eye'm justuh fyre wit insyte.
Don't know nuttin hunnknee!

poet Anonymous

This seems counterproductive,I think it would probably just discourage people from reading poetry on here in general.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

being part of The managment means ( apart from finaly meeting the webmiss, who, it turns out is among us nearly every day under a profile that we all know and joke around with) ..means that I read poems with extreme restrictions. these are mostly erotica ..or classed as erotica ...it’s hard ..and I don’t mean that in a euphamism way,  its hard to get through three lines of it

Marshmellion
MoonBlossems
Lost Thinker
Canada
Joined 8th June 2012
Forum Posts: 35

Is it mourguanna?  I see her on everyday so now I'm curious

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

sorry, lady. I am sworn to secrecy.  all I can say is..

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

lepperochan said:being part of The managment means ( apart from finaly meeting the webmiss, who, it turns out is among us nearly every day under a profile that we all know and joke around with) ..means that I read poems with extreme restrictions. these are mostly erotica ..or classed as erotica ...it’s hard ..and I don’t mean that in a euphamism way,  its hard to get through three lines of it

Not sure if you're talking about premature ejeculation or if you're coming out that you're the WebMiss... but it must be hard, both ways. [smirk]

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

hard both ways. ..you should see how hard it is tri-ways, man. by far the hardest

totally unrelated,  the add to me left is selling Bedazal wearables ..anyone know what that might be ...I’d google it, but I try not to use google anymore  since the time I went looking for a spit roaster for my garden. ...I am now getting adds and invites for some very questionable activities

-       -        -        -         -        -         -         -         -        -         -         -        -         -

Poetryman said :

"  I'm so sick of erotic poems getting all the reads that I think i'm going to mark all of my poems as erotic and if I get banned from the site for it, so be it! Just get rid of the categories so poets can read poetry and realize that poetry wasn't invented as masturbation stimulation...

JJ "

just so we don’t lose track of the originol post

..The Managment  

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

lepperochan said:

totally unrelated,  the add to me left is selling Bedazal wearables ..anyone know what that might be ...I’d google it, but I try not to use google anymore  since the time I went looking for a spit roaster for my garden. ...I am now getting adds and invites for some very questionable activities

-       -        -        -         -        -         -         -         -        -         -         -        -         -

Poetryman said :

"  I'm so sick of erotic poems getting all the reads that I think i'm going to mark all of my poems as erotic and if I get banned from the site for it, so be it! Just get rid of the categories so poets can read poetry and realize that poetry wasn't invented as masturbation stimulation...

JJ "

just so we don’t lose track of the originol post

..The Managment  

Haha, google are nosy fuckers Lep.

Not much one can do about the masses personal preference JJ.  If the Webmiss does away with the "erotica" or all categories, doesn't mean the others or poetry will get more reads, it means those who prefer erotica, will go elsewhere.

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Magdalena said:Not much one can do about the masses personal preference JJ.  If the Webmiss does away with the "erotica" or all categories, doesn't mean the others or poetry will get more reads, it means those who prefer erotica, will go elsewhere.

This.

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1531

WoW! The Webmiss is actually CraicDealer? Or is CraicDealer really the Webmiss? That in itself would be a wild erotic poem competition! I need to think about that for a minute, I'm dizzy with delight...
JJ

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

JJ--you won't get banned for categorizing your poems as erotic, and those who read your stuff, are the ones who actually matter to you; everyone has their own tastes, opinions, and preferences, so just ignore all the crap that doesn't add something positive to your own experience here.

Craic--did you know that you can actually time ban yourself, now that you're a mod??  Pretty neat, huh?  :D  (not saying you should, just saying for observation sake..)

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

fuckin time ban you, Doc ..I have the at-hor-a-tay  :)   ...but I won’t . maybe on my next alchohol and stuff binge  ...maybe I will time ban every fucker on the site

Go to page:
Go to: