Page:

weird log in issue

fiveamtuesday
Thought Provoker
3awards
Joined 11th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 257

I only notice this on my computer but I'll log in, and it shows me logged in but then if I go to another page on the site I'm logged out and have to log in again. It only does it once at a time but I just figure it's a bug I'm experiencing worth mentioning.

braggman
Steve Bragg
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 27th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 1850

Been going on off and on for a long time. If you have private browsing turned on, try opening any one of the links on the DUP page a new tab. Keep both tabs open and browse using the second. Not perfect butit works around the issue.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

I spy with my squinty eye, DU's next mod.

braggman
Steve Bragg
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 27th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 1850

Not for any amount of money. I just do a few stupid browser tricks for misdirection. Wanna see me login with two IDs at once?

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

A man after my own heart. Start a thread about what cookies are incase you get dragged into mod-hood kicking and screaming.
Run while you still can!

MrAlptraum
Mr A
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 17awards
Joined 24th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 1878

There's a weird log? Sat on many; they all rot so don't worry. In the issue of what? Time magazine?

RavenofSorrow
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 19th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 453

ye with me I cant come straight to this site by typing in the address. I have to go through google. anybody else have that problem?

pinkponce
Strange Creature
Joined 15th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 2

DarkEnchantress
Dangerous Mind
7awards
Joined 2nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 391

Experienced this same login issue--just now-- as a matter of fact! O, well....just a minor glitch on the site, apparently. While a bit annoying, signing out, and then back in, seems to take care of the issue,  

7th_son
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 19th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 292

wish I had read this 2 hours ago.. would have saved me..

poet Anonymous

it happens.

MrAlptraum
Mr A
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 17awards
Joined 24th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 1878

Oh, tissues made from logs? Whatevertheshitnext?

BloodyTears
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 10th July 2013
Forum Posts: 203

RavenofSorrow said:ye with me I cant come straight to this site by typing in the address. I have to go through google. anybody else have that problem?

That happened to me when I first started using the site.  Did you try bookmarking it and using the bookmark link to get here?  That seemed to help me with my problem, and also the more I came to DU, the problem went away.  

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

There have been some ongoing problems as mentioned where people sometimes get "booted out" of DU Poetry while browsing.

I shall be releasing some changes at 17:00 GMT today.

Everyone will need to log in again after this time. I'm hoping that this new system will resolve these long standing issues and would like some feedback from those who have previously experienced this issue.

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

This release has now been completed. Please let me know if there are any issues:

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/question/34/

Page:
Go to: