Go to page:

Understanding men

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Controversity said:What does it mean when a guy pretends to love his gf only so no other guy can have her yet he could care less abou her?

Hmm.  I think it means he's insecure ..and probably kind of a jerk

Astyanax
Ceejay
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 23rd Feb 2010
Forum Posts: 748

Controversity said:What does it mean when a guy pretends to love his gf only so no other guy can have her yet he could care less abou her?
It just means that some guys are complete arseholes, like the ones who beat their wives/girlfriends up and afterwards get all weepy and say how sorry they are. The significant word there is 'some'. As I said before, men, like women, come in an infinite variety of types - you can't generalize about them.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

how come men usually like the color blue most?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6690

Umm said:how come men usually like the color blue most?
Possibly something to do with the sheer expanse of blue sky there is, and while green is a colour of nature seeing as there is so much green already around (grass, leaves, plants etc) and not wanting to look like vegetation blue is a good alternative. Especially considering that other colours are often vibrant and as such are provocative and declaring whereas blue is neutral without being boring like grey, strong without being threatening like red (danger!) or encompassing to be almost empty like black.
It seems to be a rather reliable colour: formal and informal without being too formal like black or informal to come over as mad and bizarre.
No man is an island, but we like the colours of water.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

That's actually a really good answer.... my original question was way different before I edited it(got embarrassed) but I'm happy I changed it ..if only because of your awesome answer ^^

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6690

Why thank you greatly for the compliment. If you wanted I could answer the original question as well if you want. Though I have to confess as to having edited my reply, there was previously some jumbled stuff about emotions and blue representing them all, and at the same time blue not showing any emotion  and a lot of other daft pseudo-psychology.

poet Anonymous

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

Oh, Ahmm... If you knew what the original question was I doubt you'd want to answer it ...and I'd rather not ask it as it's so embarrassing.

But thanks

Go to page:
Go to: