poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

No

Should there be separate rights for different genders(to me they're more like apples and slightly different apples,  since..  you know... Women and men aren't different species) ?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

yes, sepperate rights for different apples. nothing like separate rights to keep the divide, class, and tier of apples

who is the master race

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

A few hundred rich fucks or so they think.

Who watches the watchers

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

I would starve to death -_-

will you buy my poetry?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

Ahhh... Uhuh

Why did people invent circumcision?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I think god gave his chosen people the right to have their foreskin snipped or in some orthodox cases bitten off.  that said, for a long time the Vatican endorsed the idea that it was Jesus' foreskin around Saturn..

or to summarize in two words ..I dunno

if you were Plato's caveman who found the outside world, how would you handle telling the other people in your cave there's a whole other world meters away ?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

I wouldn't be capable of telling them and even if I was..  they wouldn't be capable of understanding me.. Because the worlds are so different and also because of the brain development issues caused by living in such a restrictive cave environment.  The best way of going about it would probably be to show them the outside world.

Should critical thinking be a mandatory class in schools? Why/why not?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I think we should go further. I think when kids in a classroom reach 13yo  the whole class should be air-dropped into a rain Forrest and have to make their way home.  shit like that would build a nationful of fine fine people  

what d'you reckon

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

I reckon the two cynics are either tragically right or cynical for cynicism's sake. Whichever way, I do not see much point in the rain forest plan, and seem to be in a cave of my own never mind Plato's cave. Mandatory critical thinking would make three sets of people: boring dull logical nitpickers, irrational artsy fartsy rebels, and frustrated sensible middle-of-the-road ones who cannot fully grasp the lessons and follow them but neither rebel out of boredom. Air dropping in such a case seems such a waste of energy and time, cruel and unusual punishment making them more technology reliant and blind to nature's majesty, rather than teaching the buggers to respect, value and rebuild the Rain Forest.

What madness this way comes? (Besides my lengthy words.)

poet Anonymous

I am not quite sure.

What makes you happy?

headlight_eyes
Lost Thinker
Australia
Joined 25th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 56

music.

how cute are you, 1 to 10?

poet Anonymous

a 1 or maybe 2, cute isn't my thing

do you have a lucky number or any lucky item like socks, etc...?

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

5,  my bday is on 23rd

Do you  believe in astrology?

Go to page:
Go to: