ask the person below you a question

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

KDAmcB asked :

"What do you reckon if all cars had a electronic screen fitted just the size of the number plates which will display the current speed. There would be no need for speed cameras and with dash-cams and phone cameras being so ubiquitous, anyone hooning around would be just one snap away from paying the price"

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

I don't know, but thanks for starting a new thread, Craic--I noticed the other one was getting long.  LOL

What's the greatest amount of poems you've written in one day?

SatansSperm
Dangerous Mind
13awards
Joined 19th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 3112

& you ...same question

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

probably two, and that was really pushing the boat out. still haunted by doubts, wondering if I sold out to quantity. I've since deleted them,  but the feeling ...it never leaves

have you ever tasted defeat, if so, what did they taste like ?

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

Glad you asked this question... yes plenty of time through life.. as a sporting kind during my childhood..and on many occasions in adult life.. well it's not sweet..but if you knew beforehand that defeat is not out of the question it's not that hard to swallow! I try to look over the broader picture..i.e., no problem losing the battle as long as your victory is secure!

does success mean victory? or are both the same?

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

I think you can experience some sort of personal success, big or small, without defeating an opponent... victory implies competition of some kind, where there's a loser crawling in the shadow of one's glory.

Imagine that you'd lost the will and passion to be creative in the form of writing and/or music and visual arts... How do think your natural urge to be creative would be fulfilled or satisfied in your life without your craft?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I think creativity can come through in even the most mundane of tasks. if there's a creative streak it'll not be silent. I'm only writing five years,  before that I expressed myself in different ways: music, metalwork, crime etc

you must lose three fingers, but you can pick which ones go  ....which ones go ?

poet Anonymous

The Birdie, the Ring and the Pinky;  without thumbs you're useless, and you're trigger fingers, even worse.

If there was one thing to change in your life, what would it be?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

one thing is so inextricably inked to all the others I feel any change would be catasrophic to my character

...that said,  I now see you most probably meant current life rather than past life ...the clue was in the words so I'll say I don't like to make rash decisions ...kinda like an Ent, I'll think about thinking about something first then if that goes well I'll think about it a bit

what about your good self

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

It can all only change for the better, except my physical health (touch wood for luck): I am being but hardly living or being with meaning. From down here in the void (shut up about that!) the only way is up if anywhere.

Should it not be 'Compromise and Life' rather than 'Victory or Death'?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I don't think the armed forces would be too enthused about your proposal.    P'raps suicidal bummers would have a slight variation: Victory in death. but on a serious note, these sound bites are meant to bring out the bravery in soldiers but it summounts to "if you don't win you might as well die" which isn't very sporting of generals   ...so yes, I agree

how many army motos can you think of off the top of your head ?

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2454

2. I suck. lol

Where you ever in the armed forces?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

same here,  well one and a half.

nah,  I considered it once but since we're a neutral nation didn't see much point

do you like uniforms

RainC_Tara
rain1courtel
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 1st Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 59

Why yes I do! Especially on Pilots, Soldiers, Police officers, Firemen, UPS drivers, and there’s something about a female doctors in a lab coat…

What’s your favorite commercial and why?

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

The Jeep ad from last year-- Santa, he bought a Jeep! it was hilarious...

does failure equal defeat?

Go to page:
Go to: