Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question--Part 3

Hepcat61
geoff cat
Dangerous Mind
United States 33awards
Joined 27th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1028

testor's midnight blue metal-flake metallic (it's a model car enamel paint... or was... I was looking for it about a year ago, couldn't find it...) but that was back in the new wave post-punk, before it became goth. before it became emo days...

RATM said that it has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime... is the place here, is the time now?  I would ask what "it" is, but that I already know...

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

No? All very well you knowing but does little over here: make your questions simple so the answer can be complex, and daft, and long, as are my hallmarks. If there is to be any change, I wish it would get a damn move on and actually look to change things for the better, not just make noise and end with a whimper. Grumble, grumble, mumble, bumble.

Why cannot I find a path to take in life?

RegularJohn
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom
Joined 16th Sep 2013
Forum Posts: 58

You might be searching too much.

What was your last poem about?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Depends on how many members are participating at any given time, so it could seem that way if only a handful of people are entering the comps.  Regardless, the overall idea is to have fun with it.

Who do you think will win the American Presidential Election?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

I think it will just make him look like a whiny, bull in a china shop, who can't put on his Big-Boy Pants, and fight for something he has to actually win rather than buy.

Do you think that Tom Cruise should get back on the mother-ship, and return to where he came from, already?

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

You don't think Tom Cruise has already crawled back up his mother's vagina?  I'm pretty sure that's the root of his problems.

Have you ever donated body fluid or participated in a science experiment and got paid with cash or food tokens?  Tell me about your experience.

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

Nope, unfortunately or fortunately whichever way you look at it I haven't so far. So many times thought of donating blood to the red cross but just couldn't get over my procrastination.

do you remember the first time you saw Enigma's video - "return to innocence"? if yes how did you felt on that occassion.

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

not return to innocence, but I was obsessed with mcmxc album. damn i had a walkman haha and that very uncomfortable cheap head phone

favourite cartoons when you were a kid?

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

so many... most of them the obvious the  warner bros' ...Sylvester, Foghorn-Leghorn, Daffy, Road runner, Goofy and Donald..

Yours?

highwaytohell
Greg
Thought Provoker
South Africa
Joined 24th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 449

Looney Tunes, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Avatar last airbender, samurai shamploo, boondocks, Duck Dodgers, Duck Tales, Tom and Jerry, anything marvel but lets be honest DC is simply better.

Marvel or DC.

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

I grew up to x men. Except batman n green lantern I didn't like the other dc characters. now after the movies I can't really pick a side.
Well still favorite is gambit he he.

Hip hop or rock or both?

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Classic blend ... So yeah both ...

http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me0wjzTNk01qlsrn9o1_500.gif

Best rock band ever?

Cdozier31
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 30th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 1

I see diversity and the greater youth is being shown that we too can do all things as one

Go to page:
Go to: