Ask The Person Below You A Question--Part 3

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

No, that's not a good ideal.

Best moment you can remember in your life?

poet Anonymous

My wedding day.

Do you take selfies on a regular basis?

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

No, I hate me in pictures.

Have smart phones made us smarter?

poet Anonymous

In no way, shape, or form....

What's the funniest joke you know?

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

it is the same reason why girls get pregnant and to bread get too crusty.. what is it?
-
-
-
-
-
- you couldn't  take it out on time... <-- just came to my mind don't know if its funny for ya  :P

i don't know about getting smarter but definitely made us lazier

do you remember a site called hi5 before Facebook ?

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

As a teen I used to have entire skits of Richard Pryor memorized and would leave my cousins howling! ...

Joke:  A man has just gotten a checkup and asks his doctor is everything okay. The doctor says, "Well there are a few things that concern me, that could have negative effects long term."

"Like what?," the man ask nervously.

"Nothing serious, you just need some old fashioned TLC.  In fact if you have your wife cook for you 4 or 5 times a week, and make love to you 4 or 5 times a week, you'll be fine."

"That's it?!"

"Yep, and since your wife is outside in the waiting room, let me have a word in private with her."

A few minutes later the wife emerges from her talk with the doctor.

Husband ask, "Well, what'd he say?"

"You're going to die."

Best live comedy show you've ever seen?

poet Anonymous

Anything by Bill Bailey, seen him 3 times now, and I howl every time.

Would you change your real name given the choice?

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

St. Julian Arturo Leoniits Rampersant ... Sal or Sali for short ... St. Julian was my paternal grandfather's name ... Rampersant my mom's maiden name ... I thought about it for a quill name ... too freakin long.

My apologies ... I didn't realize dejure had posted a response and question before I did ...  I'll defer to his question ...

do you remember a site called hi5 before Facebook ?

poet Anonymous

Nope.

Ever had a MySpace profile?

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

Good reminder...... way back in 2006 never went back since then....

how long was your longest tough patch( a period when nothing went your way)...

poet Anonymous

The worst patch was probably a year long. Couldn't work, couldn't even leave the house. Bad times.

I've been reading this morning about the online hacker group 'Anonymous' and all of the Isis Twitter feeds they have managed to take down in the past few days since the Paris atrocities. Do you think that Anonymous are the (surprising) key to the battle against terrorism?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16073

Hasn't ended... Kidding. Like three years. Union went kaput.

When do you think we will have absolute peace in this world?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16073

Oops Miss Sub...next one answer one or both.

poet Anonymous

Grace said:Oops Miss Sub..

I hear that a lot, Grace and to answer your question, I don't think we ever will have world peace.

I'll repost my original question:

I've been reading this morning about the online hacker group 'Anonymous' and all of the Isis Twitter feeds they have managed to take down in the past few days since the Paris atrocities. Do you think that Anonymous are the (surprising) key to the battle against terrorism?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I don't trust anonymous. surprise key to fighting terrorism ..hardly. the key to fighting ISIS is cutting off the arms and munitions supplies and closing the supply route on the Turkish border. for all the shit talk world leaders do, none of them have the balls to bring the 'war on ISIS'  to the gulf monarchies which fund it

..France invaded Syria back in 1919, relations have been strained since ..funny enough

..Mali : another former French colony

the key to fighting terrorism is to stop invading countries in the first place ...deny tterrorism at birth

what's your favorite favorite ?

Go to page:
Go to: