Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question--Part 3

poet Anonymous

A piece called 'Nesting' which was so emotional for me, I can barely read it. It was written when my Father was ill and I was walking in the woods at night listening to Ludovico Einaudi's "walk". Means a great deal to me, that write.

Are you looking forward to Christmas?

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2454

Yes. I am.

What about Christmas do you enjoy?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2454

For me, its just a continuation when new years hits....

Who is your favorite person to drink with if you enjoy the indulgence?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

It's rained for a week straight. Viva la Britannia.

If you had to choose would you rather be deaf or blind, and why?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

Reply to Miss Sub....My immediate reaction was 'how could i choose'...without hearing there'd be no sounds of nature or the beautiful music that's in the world; without seeing I'd wouldn't see the landscape that inspires me, read my poetry books or anything else I love to read and on and on it goes...but here I sit typing, with no music on because it's playing in my head...so I think I'll choose being deaf over being blind because seeing and reading stimulates my hearing on a different level, a reminder of what was...

Reply to Phoenix_Snow ......  Not really, if I become well known, well and good but it's not something I aim for at all costs.

Do you believe, trust, what cannot be seen but you know you need to follow, allow it, no matter how strange it is to others?  Give an example please...

poet Anonymous

Over the last year I've come to believe in spirits. Of something outside of our realm that is actively seeking us. Of a consciousness that cannot be seen. I can't explain it, I just feel it. I've been made aware of its existence. And I trust it whole heartedly. There's too much evidence for me not to trust it at this stage.

Would you rather hear a lie about the truth or seek the truth within a lie?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

Seek the truth within a lie; dig for diamonds in the dirt. Yet reality and truth are subjective, so easily morphed with more yet never telling enough when less.

You have my pen, because I have no sword to give, what will you do with it?

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Given the times we live in ... stab you in the back.

Greatest betrayal you've ever suffered??

poet Anonymous

A married man I didn't know was married. 'Nuff said.

I can't sleep. Any suggestions?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

Make hay and heaven while the Sun doesn't shine: do a chore or housework or project while sleep eludes you. Or listen to the sound of rain and think of bliss to bring dreams.

Why must I sleep so much, yet never feel truly rested?

poet Anonymous

The sign of a restless soul that, sweet. All the best people are, I wouldn't worry about it.

What would be your death row last meal?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

if I could have anything at all, I want something I'd never had before ..so anything that's not mash, ham or cabbage

death penalty for anyone who's not Christian ?  

Go to page:
Go to: