Do you have any tattoos, piercings, or unnatural hair color?

31.88% • 66 votes • tattoos
29.47% • 61 votes • piercings
25.60% • 53 votes • hair dye
13.04% • 27 votes • none of the above
Total votes: 207
Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Do you have any tattoos, piercings, or unnatural hair color?

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

I have a petition for anybody who wants to get involved http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/artistic-expression-of-self

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

Cool.
I love my
21 piercings
3 tattoos
And rockin red hair.

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

No one else?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

None- I'm jus a genuine prick

poet Anonymous

I have 22 piercings: 16mm stretched earlobes, 4 in each lobe, tragus, conch, 2 in top left cartilage, both eyebrows, nose bridge, nostril, 3 in lower lip, naval. I did have a wrist surface piercing but that's grown out. I also have 4 tattoos and I'm bleach blond 😄

poet Anonymous

Not really an extremist: I have partially dyed hair at the moment and pierced ears but the holes are almost closed from lack of earrings.

Mah heart's been pierced more times than I can count though. lol.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

http://www.tattoobite.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mermaid-and-octopus-tattoo-drawing.jpg

My fullback tattoo (pictured above) - a guy at my gym recently complimented me on her.  I told him it was four days of cutting and blood.  He said, "It was worth it."  I said, "Yes she is."

I have nine other tattoos, most of which center around the Jungle Book theme.  I want a writer's quill running from my wrist to elbow but I haven't earned it yet ... I'm still no writer.

Both ears pierced, bald headed so ...

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5600

Just regular ear piercing for me and every couple of months, I buy a box of Loreal Feria #60, because I'm worth it. 😄

(And I also have 6 dots in a square formation on my chest, with tattoo ink, where they lined me up on the linear accelerator during radiation therapy, 5 years ago, but I don't think those count as a real tattoo..)

poet Anonymous

MadameLavender said:(And I also have 6 dots in a square formation on my chest, with tattoo ink, where they lined me up on the linear accelerator during radiation therapy, 5 years ago, but I don't think those count as a real tattoo..)

Pfft. As if these don't matter... lol  Survivor marks, woman! Better than any damn tattoo!

BigVirge
Big Virge
Fire of Insight
Barbados 1awards
Joined 15th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 329

None whatsoever, and never will .... !!!

It always struck me that people who choose to go through such levels of pain to basically ... BRAND THEMSELVES ... have got some SERIOUS issues !!!!!

.... but hey, that's just my view.

Cattle don't look like they're having much fun when they're getting branded.

poet Anonymous

Sometimes, some of the nicest people you will ever meet are covered in tattoos and piercings, and some of the most judgemental go to church every Sunday.

Hashtag just sayin'.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5600

Miss_Sub said:[quote-306550-MadameLavender](And I also have 6 dots in a square formation on my chest, with tattoo ink, where they lined me up on the linear accelerator during radiation therapy, 5 years ago, but I don't think those count as a real tattoo..)

Pfft. As if these don't matter... lol  Survivor marks, woman! Better than any damn tattoo! [/quote]

Awww, I loves you, Missy! <3

And here's one for the best of both worlds:
www.dougaddison.com

^^He's a faith filled minister who does stand up comedy, dream interpretation and tattoo interpretation, all from a Biblical standpoint. Very cool guy!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

I'm hairy like a monkey, so several times a year I completely slather myself with Nair to get rid of it all.

What? That wasn't the kind of information you were looking for?

poet Anonymous

JohnnyBlaze said:I'm hairy like a monkey, so several times a year I completely slather myself with Nair to get rid of it all.

What? That wasn't the kind of information you were looking for?

We want to know what crop circle patterns are in the hair on your back.

Go to page:
Go to: