Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question (2)

aarti
Thought Provoker
India 2awards
Joined 29th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 165

Most definitely. I believe we get reincarnated after we die.

Do think people can fall deeply and equally in love with two people?  

Promethean_On_Fire
Strange Creature
Wales
Joined 20th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 3

Yes i Agree with you on Reincarnation.. I've often Felt strongly that there was More than just This rather Short life.  Can't wait to See what Happens during !

and True love with Two or More ppl ?!  i once loved a pretty Young girl (We were Both 17-18 at the Time) who claimed she Loved two other guys at the Same time as Me, one her Older longtime boyfriend and another New guy, who was in a Rock band ! - it Broke my heart that she Didn't just Want to be with Me, as that is All my Heart wanted, i Lost my Virginity to her, it Was so Amazingly beautiful.. We made Love whenever We got the Chance for about 2 years but she Would later Explain that Her heart was So big, she Could love more than One person at the Same time !?  Others said they thought she was just being greedy, but I think she Was onto something ! I mean I've Loved a few People since, and Staying Monogamous has Never really Worked for Me.. i Guess we Eventually grow Weary of the Other person, and Stray just to Taste something New & different ! it'd Be much Better if Ppl were Honest about it, Rather than Deceitful cheating - that's the Worst in my Experience !  Just a few Honest thoughts i Wanted to Share .. :-)

poet Anonymous

Loving two people at the same time. Totally possible.

What caption would you have written on your headstone?

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

'Damn, it's hot down here.'

More seriously, 'Here lies a poet. But then, most poets lie.'

Can't be serious just now, sorry.

Is there any jewellery you wear all the time? Would you want to be buried with it on? We've gone morbid again...

poet Anonymous

Well, my wedding ring hasn't been off in nearly 2 years. I also have a large silver amber ring with scrolling leaves on that's my favourite piece of jewellery I own, I wear it whenever I'm not working. I'd be devastated if I ever lost that. Touch wood.

Are you superstitious?

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

not on ghosts but  spirits yes, I don't know what it is but when i was a kid I've seen people in church act real crazy (I mean real crazy, totally out of character) then after prayers he'll be fine, i don't think its an act cuz i went to a very poor church.

whats your favourite colour combination. ?

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

Red & Black

What's yours?

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015

haha mine too Red and Black

have you read manga ?

poet Anonymous

Nope. Don't get it. Never will.

Why do you write?

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015

First I started writing songs I was stuck to rhymes and patterns when i write before. I still write for my tunes but i enjoy more free writing, its awesome

do you have a plan to publish your poems ?

poet Anonymous

Not one bit. Can't see the point really.

What's your opinion on self publishing?

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015

I mean it's good for a poet right. Rather say definitely. But I don't see my self as a writer. In a way this site is a. We are publishing. Amen for DU.

Do you read the dictionary for just to learn new words?

poet Anonymous

I actually do. Looking up one word leads me to other words and other words, discovering new words.

What do you think of internet shorthand lexicon used in poetry?

DevilsPoet
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 12

I think it just depends on the poem I've read a couple that fit perfectly then II have come a cross a few that just make no sense.

What do like better corn flakes or frosted flakes??

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16073

No cornflakes.

What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?

Go to page:
Go to: