Forum Posts: 2

Hello!

demoiyre
Strange Creature
Slovenia
Joined 31st Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 3

Hello to all,

Just joined, and I am looking forward to try and put some words into my emotions. Although this is all a very new experience for me as I have not written before I find it very awarding. It's always good to find a vehicle to search the soul and travel into places you didn't knew existed.

Muckmonster
Strange Creature
Joined 9th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 2

Hello!

_aurelia_
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 10th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 4

Hello everyone! I think I'm doing this correctly. I'm coming to this site after being on Poetfreak for a few years. I was on the search for a new poetry website after I heard it was shutting down. This seems like a good environment though. I can't wait to share my work and to see everyone else's. See ya!

MllePogany
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 18th July 2016
Forum Posts: 12

I am searching, exploring... constantly.

I hope to learn to be a better poet, both by reading others' poetry and by exposing myself to constructive criticism. And I'd really like to have some fun writing and enjoying the company of other like-minded folk.

Coolcat101s
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 5

My name is Ashley
I enjoy poetry so my friend introduced me to this site

FLCPapi
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 14th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 1

You have done a lot already as it is. The likes are on the increase, views and new members log in is tremendous. At first, I started as a visitor who copy some very lovely poems here to send to my Soulmate (FLC8), but now I am a fully registered member of the site. One thing more or maybe two, I also mastered the art of poem writing from my numerous copies copied from here and this has help made me a better poet. And lastly, I raise this idea to you and if you can get that done it would a wonderful experience- it's called the ''mention function'', I think only facebook does that, the point is when you write out a username it, the user should get a link notification redirecting them to the particular poem their names where mentioned.

Trul21
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 15th Sep 2016

I'm new... I don't really know what to say here... Thanks for having me, I look forward to reading and maybe posting some of my own

poet Anonymous

hello

I'm bipolar
but most people
think I'm a real motherfucker

I hope to one day
serve you a slice of my story

and perhaps
I could taste
a piece of yours

paulavric
Strange Creature
Joined 15th Sep 2016

I like it here it's nice and warm

French58
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 16th Sep 2016

My name is French, I used to be a football player.
Misunderstood in a world that looks down on athletes with intelligence.
An MVP for my team and my conference,
Yet i rather conquer a writing conquest.
I loved being known for my big hits and awesome plays,
But now I just want to show people my poetic ways.
I've been a fan of this page for a very long time,
I hope y'all will like these poems of mine.

matthew0942
Strange Creature
Joined 16th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 4

The crumbling's of the once unknown pin point drops covered my intentions with less organized dealings of self extrinsic exposures. covering myself with paper I see that white doesn't understand the polarity of my contrast . so I sit puzzled, and waiting until I find a solution of how to understand the problem.........-matthew

TatteredWings
Strange Creature
Germany
Joined 16th Sep 2016

Hello dear fellows and thank you for welcoming me in your middle,
my name is Izumi, born 28 years ago in germany and raised in an american family.
I've been writing for 15 years now, to find a way of compensating my day to day challanges at first, but I've grown to love it and draw a lot of energy from it, tough I had dropped out of social matters for a  while to sort myself out after a few harsh private setbacks.
The writer's communities have always been warm and encouraging so far though, so I hope that we'll get along well, too.
I'm very easy to handle, and can take open words pretty well, as long as they're put very cleary, I don't do too well in detecting ironie and the sorts, am stadily improving though.
Also I'm very open and always up for a challence, so if you feel like reading something specific done by me, feel free to throw me a cue.
Anyway, I'm curious for the people and opportunities I'll see here, so read you soon and have a good night, with my best regards to everyone!

tbutterfly12
Talitha Rae
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 16th Sep 2016

Hi!!! I go by Butterfly, I'm 18 years old, and I love writing.

UglyOnCaffeine
Strange Creature
Joined 17th Sep 2016

Hi I am Brandeon form washington D.C., love to read, write, and expand my mind. I love to express myself through various forms of telepathy such as poetry

Go to page:
Go to: