Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

Gezus
Strange Creature
Joined 10th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 2

Ummmmmmm..... Hello. Not sure what to say. Not sure what I even want to say.

I'm a disabled veteran with deep depression and major anxiety. My home is my prison, my mind is my cell.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Welcome to DU Gezus ^-^

justannie
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 11th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 5

Ah the casually awkward opportunity to introduce myself, splendid. I am, as the forum already seems to know, a strange creature. I go by Annie, though it is a nickname. I am very critical of my own work, and though I think it's good to strive to always do better I think I sincerely need more then just my own voice on the matter of where I have the room to improve upon my writing. I look forward to finding inspiration here, being moved by others works, and hopefully being able to grow as a writer myself in the process.

Whispers
Twisted Dreamer
Kenya 1awards
Joined 12th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 47

I used to read erotic poetry from this site as long as I can recall...
I guess when you read something too much you learn how to write it too...
So I decided to be a poet in this awesome site :-*

dollfacesel
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 15th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 1

I've been through some ups & downs esp within the past year so i started writing to express myself & clear my mind. I would def say im a newbie & i enjoy reading other peoples work as well.

poet Anonymous

Hello, sorry that I did not introduce myself to Deep Underground Poetry, I was looking for the thread first. But, only saw every one talking freely without, posting the Introduction first.

But,...my name is Tameka and I came here to be a poet, I came here to be one of the artists, and I came to Deep Underground Poetry. To be a member and, this is one of my favorite websites to be goth on. :)

naathalie___
moongirl
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 23

My name is silent because I don't like people knowing too much about me although I pour out my heart in my words. When I write I feel like a damn amateur not knowing what I'm doing but people tend to tell me I'm doing alright. I hate my work life, let me tell you.. I work for the government. The worst part is that I'm not in the side of the government that makes a lot of money. I'm on the side that makes enough to get by but gets a lot of "thank you for your service" in return. I wish I was a great writer so I could be doing something I love.

poet Anonymous

Hi to anybody who reads this.

I came here to vent when my mood is shitty and to be fawned upon when I write my self indulgent, drug addled verse. I posted my words on facebook back in the day. But after having to cut ties with a bunch of folk had nowhere to post my toxic verse after deactivating my fb account. So I landed here.

I love to write verse. It keeps me sane. Fuck therapy. I put the words down. I like to share my words like dark electronic herpes. Maybe you read them. Maybe I read yours. We can both cackle maniacally then both get on with our day.

Scratching occasionally.

If your head is a dissonant mess and your body is a funfair (as opposed to a temple) please send me your words. I promise to send you mine.

bazza2202911
Strange Creature
Zimbabwe
Joined 2nd Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 3

Greetings from Zimbabwe
new to the site looking for somewhere to attempt to untangle the matrix of thoughts and emotions that fill my mind and soul. I am a recovering cocaine addict in the process of putting the pieces of my life back together.
I have a wife and 3 beautiful kids. 7 years ago my first born son drowned at the age of 2 1/2

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MrBuchanan
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 5th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 25

I've got to warn you of my songs,
Although they're fun and rhyme,
They aren't all sing-alongs,
Nor happy all the time.
So reader enter, if you dare,
My convoluted mind.
For like Pandora's box,
It's thoughts, you can't unfind.

revo3
Strange Creature
Joined 22nd Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 3

hello

21 year old IT student from Ireland.

poetry is powerful stuff

BurgundyBlaze
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 24th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 1

Hi Everyone, I would like to improve on my creative writing, and love reading poetry. I hope I can learn from this site and contribute my own work for critique and suggestions.

Chaoticwayz
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 9th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 62

Welcome all! Scrawl those magnificent words on white walls! Welcome to DUP!

IncorrigibleGirl21
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 24th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 5

Hi, My real name is Jasmine I was a member here a long time ago and decided to open up another account interested in chatting with some lovely poets really hoping I can channel my inner writer like I used to.

Go to page:
Go to: