Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

arabesquelove
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 20th July 2016
Forum Posts: 3

Hello I am Brooklyn, I love expressing myself through poetry. I look forward to reading and getting lost in the poems on this page.

EStar
Twisted Dreamer
United States 2awards
Joined 21st July 2016
Forum Posts: 118

Hello! I have loved poetry since I was young, and my love has only grown through the years. I have entries after entries of poems saved on various devices and in notebooks, and I decided to attempt to join a poetic community to share some, and after a bit of looking, I found this one, which based on its name and some entries I've seen, appears as if it would be really welcoming to the (sometimes dark or depressing) poems I create. I'm set to be posting my first one on here soon (wrote it a few hours ago and I rather like it), so if you guys could support me with it and give it a look, that would be cool! If not, also cool! :P. I hope to interact with many of you soon!!

AstralRain
Strange Creature
Joined 25th July 2016

Hello everyone, my name is Micah. I just wanted to find a place where I could express my thoughts. I wouldn't necessarily call it poems, more like in depth real life thought processes. That's what I would call them anyway. But I started to notice that for years I right things down or make notes of things that I feel like I learn in my life and I think some people could learn from them so I thought I would post them as they come to me and see where it goes.

AstralRain
Strange Creature
Joined 25th July 2016

I really want three posts so I can submit and get some opinions.

AstralRain
Strange Creature
Joined 25th July 2016

I'm so excited I'm almost at three posts!! Yes!

Writer23
Unknown soul
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 15th July 2016
Forum Posts: 11

hi I joined a week ago I really enjoy reading other people work and appreciate the feedback which I get for mine it the first time I ever shared my work.

thedesertsky
Strange Creature
Joined 26th July 2016

You know, I'm not used to being involved with anything like this. I haven't been writing for too long and I'm curious too see what everyone thinks. I have been wanting to read more poetry or whatever it is some of you may call your work. I'm certainly not in any way calling mine poetry, maybe call it life's scribbles. But I guess that's all.

Gracejunkie
Strange Creature
Nigeria
Joined 27th July 2016
Forum Posts: 4

I am new here,I am a poet, writer and blogger my name is Gracejunkie, i have been searching for a place where there are others like me, I hope this is the place

DukeDoon
Strange Creature
Joined 10th July 2016

Hey!I'm here to get better at writing lyrics for my band. I'm looking forward to reading inspiring poems by you guys, and receiving feedback/critique from you.
Cheers!

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

Welcome to Dup Duke. Hope a hit comes out from an.inspiration from here.

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016

Hello Grace,
Welcome here. I am sure you will love it here as I did. Hugz!

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016

Yiur enthusiasm is viral. Welcome here!

MarikaLena
Strange Creature
Joined 1st Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 2

A lost soul like many. Trying to find myself in the chaotic structure of this world. This world we call home, and yet know in our souls that this is not home. This is some foreign land in which we reside for a few or more decades. I'm not much of a poet. I love to write. I'm an aspiring novelist, but still not much of a poet. In my life - this is a dark time. So between google searches of "Painless ways to kill oneself" and "How to cure constant desperation" I typed in "poetry community" and here I am.

I'm a 21 year old female named Marika who doesn't believe in coincidence and refuses to ever straighten my curly hair. I've got stones and beads in my locks and this is the closest site I have to social networking. Thanks for welcoming me here, we'll see how this goes.

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

Welcome to DU Marika..hope you have a calming time here...

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

Welcome to all recent new members to DUP, with wishes for a tenure filled with inspiration, knowledge and friendship.

My name is Jade🌾

Go to page:
Go to: