Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

LunaLove6963
Dangerous Mind
United States 3awards
Joined 14th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 1347

I think that's where he found all of us.

Deadsorrow78
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 22nd May 2016
Forum Posts: 3

Or maybe I just found myself

LunaLove6963
Dangerous Mind
United States 3awards
Joined 14th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 1347

Perhaps that is the truth for all of us as well. 😉

fearfall
Strange Creature
Joined 28th May 2016
Forum Posts: 2

FEAR FALL Størytelling - Spoken word performance

fearfall
Strange Creature
Joined 28th May 2016
Forum Posts: 2

FEAR FALL Størytelling

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

I'd like to welcome the current new joiners to DUP, wishing you a friendly and successful tenure as you settle in, to write, meet & greet!
--Jade

MrMustachieo
Strange Creature
Canada
Joined 27th May 2016
Forum Posts: 4

Thanks for taking an interest in me, My name is Mr Mustachieo, I stream video games and put some of them on youtube, I recently moved to a new house and was able to get a extra room for a stream room. I started to use my Blue Mic more. One random evening I found this site, found a great poem, found some music and did a voice recording. I dont know how to use Reaper, so it sounds like .... ass. On my part that is. lol.

I wanted to join this site so I can communicate with the DUPG community artists about working together to use the power of my voice. lol To have some fun I know some one probably does this already or Im going to get in trouble, but, hey Im trying here.

I dont want to piss any one off, I just want to have some fun and make audio recordings like what I listened to as a kid.

If you would like me to read your poem, that would be awesome. Send me a message and we can talk.  ( I should set up some rules)

I have a deep voice, too me it sounds awesome, to you, could sound like ass Idk. I can do different voices but lets just focus on my awesome deep voice. If you thing you have ideas for the deep voice to say and its not in a style that you have heard me do, yet. Let me know, Lets try!
Right now Im doing Dark Poetry, cuz it sounds awesome, too me.

New Members Cannot Post ULRs in Forum. So if you would like to see the videos, check out my profile page..

*** Rules are constantly Updating***

Im not into swearing, Id like a cool weird Grandmother to enjoy our work. No racism, hate speech and so on and so one, sheeeeet! Im not into sexy sex weird,idk, dont send me fucked up shit.. wtf lol.. simple. But... a strong but, lol, If it might sound cool in a voice I can do, push your luck lol.. I wouldn't want something wicked to be passed up lol..

Thanks for reading.

MrMustachieo
Strange Creature
Canada
Joined 27th May 2016
Forum Posts: 4

Im here to make my post quota

poet Anonymous

Thanks Jade!  You where the first to welcome me. You made it easy,I was scared to post.

foggler
Strange Creature
Joined 14th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1

Hello! My name is foggler and I found this website when I was feeling deppressed and just wanted to read something just so I had something to do. I've been going to this site almost everyday cause even if its not me that writes, I can still feel and relate, and no music/artist makes me feel that.

edit: This is my first post because I wanted to write my own poem but noticed that I couldnt, so just trying to earn points until I can.

wildflowerbruja
J
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 31st May 2016
Forum Posts: 1

Hello. I'm J. I am third coast born and raised. I work at a bookstore and attend a university, both full-time. I noticed that I haven't been writing as much as I used to and am hoping that this site will help me focus more. Writing has always been a huge part of my life but also a hidden part as well. I decided that I need to not only share what I write but read what others share as well. I don't think I can categorize the way that I write or think but I hope for feedback. I look forward to reading what people have to say. Thanks :)

Distorted_Lust
Lost Thinker
Joined 28th May 2016
Forum Posts: 19

Well people usually  get have me misconstrued, based off how I look then if we conversat they see I'm waaaaaaay diffrent  from what they thought. I tend to over think some times ,..well all the time. Ambivalence is one of my weaknesses,  guess that goes with the overthinking. I tend to "stay in my head" at times, that's when I come up with my poetry, all my poems  posted thus far are the very first. Buddy told me bout this site and Iv bn addicted ever sence. Haven't bn on Facebook for days. So be brutally  honest about my poems,. Anyway I'm me , Im diffrent.and that's that.
Favorite quote
"Smile it's just life"

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Distorted_Lust, wildflowerbruja, foggler, MrMustachieo... Welcome to DU 😄👏

poet Anonymous

I am an amateur poet. I gave up the idea that I was some undiscovered genius a while back. I am looking for feedback and i'm looking to give positive feedback on work.  

Baskingelf
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 2nd June 2016
Forum Posts: 3

Hello! I'm Jody. Glad to be of use to a wonderful site such as this! Thank you greatly for the opportunity!

Go to page:
Go to: