Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

2ndrook
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 8th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 6

Hullo.
I've loved these little lines of text since grade school.
I have no desire to be published.
I went to an amazing poetry/burlesque show in my new hometown. That was quite inspiring.
I'm currently traveling with a bit of thought storm insomnia - stumbled back onto this site and made an account.
So...I've been inspired to share under the armor of anonymity.

DrSamuelDWilsonjr
Strange Creature
Joined 8th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2

I like your transistion and the sense of human at it
you caught my attention at the same time explaining your intention
Hope to chat with you one day and thank for the delivery

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

2ndrook said:Hullo.
I've loved these little lines of text since grade school.
I have no desire to be published.
I went to an amazing poetry/burlesque show in my new hometown. That was quite inspiring.
I'm currently traveling with a bit of thought storm insomnia - stumbled back onto this site and made an account.
So...I've been inspired to share under the armor of anonymity.

I say , a say Welcome to DUP!!...your armor of anonymity is respected! hope you have a quality time here...

Cheers!

potatogirl
Strange Creature
Joined 9th Apr 2016

Howdy. There are quite a few talented people in here. I love writing. Ty for letting me in

Cristy
FREEDOM
Strange Creature
Joined 9th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 3

Hello! I just love poetry. It's my freedom wall. I'll be writing soon! Lovelots and thank you!

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Welcome everyone!

Shadlock
Strange Creature
Joined 10th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 3

Hi. I'm new to this site, and it all seems a bit daunting. I love to create poetry and would appreciate any feedback/support. Do any of you have any advice for me on this site? You're all incredible talents, I'm almost too afraid to post.
~Shadlock

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Shadlock said:Hi. I'm new to this site, and it all seems a bit daunting. I love to create poetry and would appreciate any feedback/support. Do any of you have any advice for me on this site? You're all incredible talents, I'm almost too afraid to post.
~Shadlock

Welcome!  Just jump in and go--read and comment on poems that you read by other poets here, and that will leave them a link for being able to go read your writing.  We all start somewhere, just write whatever comes to you and go with the flow.  

L_one
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 12th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 24

I've lost my way
But still I pray
One day I'll be set free...
Live with the pain
Die in the rain
Not afraid to be me...

Autumn_Luna
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th Apr 2016

Hello, my name is Christy. I am new here and am very much looking forward to sharing my poems with everyone. Its great to find a community of individuals who love embracing and expressing their creativity as much as I do :)

Moonflower
Strange Creature
Sweden
Joined 14th Apr 2016

Hi, I'm new here, I can't wait to start writing my own poems and reading all the great work here on DU!

Northern1
Fire of Insight
Iceland
Joined 15th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 223

Hello, good to be here.  Looking forward to reading poems and sharing my own works

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Welcome everyone!

tinytoones_85
Strange Creature
Joined 17th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 1

I'm really not a poet-just so you know it-so I hope I don't blow it-
I express what I feel-so my words are for real-I don't write to compete-but my words are concrete-
I'm open to all your comments and your advice-but if you're a hater-you better think twice-cuz my comebacks are greater-so just try to be nice....

OctoberBVBdarklove
peppergrinder
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 3rd Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 14

My name is Kristin but I like October better. I have a lot going on in my life but it's all cool. I love Black veil brides, Falling in reverse, all time low, pierce the veil, the offspring, Nightcore, and all those other bands. I'm flat out emo and awesome. I also write and draw and I'm pretty creative soooo yeah. Hopefully other awesome people's poems will help inspire me. Stay awesome. XD ;P

Go to page:
Go to: