Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

fixlyB
Strange Creature
Joined 11th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 11

hai! im Jah!
i just want to express myself and  read good/unique poems here!

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

Hello everyone.
Call me Oxy and I love to read poetry and prose alike. I do occasionally write if inspirations hit me. Hope I could read poems made by people from all walks of life, like peeking into a part of them.
Hope to learn from the lessons it brings and hope to improve on my writing as well.

Happy Reading everyone. Glad that I found this site.

Xaphan
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 16th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1

Hi, I'm "Xaphan" - well I'm not really, but we do have a lot in common. I've got a few things on my mind that I'd like to share with you....

Arkarian
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 20th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 2

Hi I'm Arkarian. I've been told my poems are really good and I should put them out. This site seemed like a good place to start. T

patterned_insanity
Strange Creature
Joined 22nd Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 3

I'm new to writing poetry. I'm very hesitant to share with people I know. So I felt this would be a good place to be able to share and not feel judged. So yeah. That's me I guess.

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

fixlyB said:hai! im Jah!
i just want to express myself and  read good/unique poems here!

Greetings to you, Jah, I'm Jade, and I welcome you to DUP.  Feel free to express, and to enjoy the writing of others here.  Best wishes!

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

OxyMoronicMe said:Hello everyone.
Call me Oxy and I love to read poetry and prose alike. I do occasionally write if inspirations hit me. Hope I could read poems made by people from all walks of life, like peeking into a part of them.
Hope to learn from the lessons it brings and hope to improve on my writing as well.

Happy Reading everyone. Glad that I found this site.

Hi there, Oxy!  Oh yes, you and I are well met, and already you are able to participate with others in a competition with me!  You've come to the right place, to meet and greet, to write and read - and learn.  I wish you all the best, and feel free to look me up should you need help.  Take care now.

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

Xaphan said:Hi, I'm "Xaphan" - well I'm not really, but we do have a lot in common. I've got a few things on my mind that I'd like to share with you....

Hello Xaphan, I'm Jade, and welcome to DUP!  This is the place to express and share  your mind, your words, your creativity if you wish.  I wish you well - and all the best!

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

Arkarian said:Hi I'm Arkarian. I've been told my poems are really good and I should put them out. This site seemed like a good place to start. T

Hello Arkarian, I'm Jade, welcoming you to DUP!  And yes, this is a great place to start.  I look forward to seeing some of your writing once you settle in.  I wish you the best, to meet others, to learn from others, and to develop your word craft as time goes on.  Let us all enjoy what you have to offer, dear, and thank you!

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

patterned_insanity said:I'm new to writing poetry. I'm very hesitant to share with people I know. So I felt this would be a good place to be able to share and not feel judged. So yeah. That's me I guess.

Indeed, this is a great place to begin your journey.  I'm Jade, welcoming you to DUP.  Here is where you can gradually become at ease with how you want to communicate through your artistic expression.  Others will want to see and feel you say things that they can connect with.  All the best to you as you begin the journey!

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

xXPaRADoXx said:Hello, I'm a kind of poet- song writer who can't help writing about the darker side of human nature. I'm very greatful to have been directed to this site by one of your own, I think I will like it in here.  

Hello Paradox, my name is Jade and I welcome you to DUP!  The one who directed you has indeed guided you to a place where dark writings by dark artists are welcomed.   I hope that you will indeed settle in comfortably and enjoy what is offered here.  I wish you all the best as you begin the journey.

sunshine_2
DarkWonder AshleyEvans
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 12th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 7

Hi, my Name Is Ashley But All call Me Sunshine
I Think Of Myself a Laid Lady...
I See Myself As Honest As Can be
Very Outgoing And Blunt ,Can't You See,
Sweet As A Rose Flower nor A Candy
Outspoken Minded To The T...
Heart Filled With Joy
Eyes Like The moon And Smile As The Sun

Funny Like A Joke That U See
People Used  To See A Lonely Girl But See me As A Bright Women Whose Happier Then Ever

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2461

patterned_insanity said:I'm new to writing poetry. I'm very hesitant to share with people I know. So I felt this would be a good place to be able to share and not feel judged. So yeah. That's me I guess.

Share away. I come hear to get away from my life or relish in it. Your secrecy is nothing to be ashamed of. You will share with the outside world one day, today just isnt that day,.

welcome all yall that are new to this site. :)

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6698

Welcome, welcome all. May you stay for long wonderful years, or merely a few moments in this journey of life. Pull up a floor and sit down, dig up an archive and join in the threads and competitions!

deepthreat1490
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 24th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 56

deep threat here from alabama, i have good poems.

Go to page:
Go to: