Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

DMoney216
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 25th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 2

How is everyone doing. My name is Demond. I been writing poems, and going to poetry slams for 15 yrs. My inspiration comes from Langston Hughes. I hope to inspire some of my fellow poets as well as me

Moon_Witch
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 29th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 8

Namaste dear souls,
im moonwitch. Intuitive, poet, mother, wife, healer, nurturer, occasional spell caster. Spiritualist to the Goddess, Astarte, invoking other deities as needed.
I'm neither a believer nor a non believer. Everything is possible. I straddle the dark & light ebbing between the two with Hecate as my guide.
Unconventional, for sure but if u met me I would seem like the girl next door. The anonymity of the internet is both a blessing and a curse, dangerous as well as helpful and progressive.
I hope to read many of ur works and hope I enjoy mine as well.

rainbowoni
Strange Creature
Joined 2nd Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 11

Hello everyone who dares to rest their mammalian vision on my text.. The design for this website looks bulky and unattractive, which is why I admire it in a way. I came to this website to speak up a few of my ideas and thoughts. Almost clicked on the erotic section when I first visited this site.. What am I? Does me saying that I'm the greatest guitar player make me the greatest guitar player? That's all based on you. You're the one who makes sense and value of my existence. Because no matter what I say, you're always going to have value and meaning of me. Rainbowoni the name by the way.

cautiouscreator
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 3rd Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 31

Hi all,
I'm Charlotte.

I've been writing poetry, scripts, songs ect for a few years on and off. Decided to join a platform in which I can express myself, get feed back and enjoy others creativity too.

Shanelyrics
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 5th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 9

I am Shane. To be quite honest I am a little confused right now (about how I am supposed to introduce myself to this forum) but I have faith that it will work out fine.  I am searching for people who I can share my ideas with and learn from without judgement or inhibitions. I am full of love, beneficence, compassion, curiosity, as well as eros, fetishes, lust, irony, sarcasm, nihilism, among other stuff, and I want to express myself full-force without worrying about hurting anybody's feelings or being shunned, and this seems like a good place.  So thanks for having it.

AlwaysYours
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 5th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 3

I learned about this sight from my friend who posts on here. I'm not the best are writing what I feel but I'm trying to get better. I hope in time I'll get better. I love the diversity of poems on here!

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16217

Hi everyone.  Welcome to the deep underground.  A place to hone your skills in creative Writing...enjoy reading and participating in competitions.

SatansSperm
Dangerous Mind
13awards
Joined 19th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 3112

Hi....I like to eat soup

Richard_the_third
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 9th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 22

Hello - new to this site new to poetry to be honest, well I should say newly inspired. This very day in fact. A chance meeting ,  a chance expression permeated my febrile mind. That's febrile, rather than feeble. (he claimed). So, I'm  Richard - in the UK. Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm not a pilot by the way - not keen on flying to be fair,  I just like that aviator's appearance,  and I do own  a similar jacket ! Hope there's not too much flak coming my way :-)

Richard_the_third
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 9th Feb 2016

It's ok - worked it out myself

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Welcome, everyone!

Richard_the_third
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 9th Feb 2016

MadameLavender said:Welcome, everyone! Thank you. Finding my way around - gradually.

Suki_Okido
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 11th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1

Hi everyone,
My names Suki. I am a novice Songwriter/Singer. So I do have some experience but definitely not an expert. I do hope to get some honest Critiques and feedback on works along with getting to see others :). I am also a beginner pianist and I enjoy drawing as a hobby. I besides writing poetry, I also write short stories.

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

Warm salutations to all of you, whether novice writer or experienced, you are most welcome!  May your tenure here at DUP be filled with inspiration, creation, and friendship.  And btw, my name is Jade. :-)

xXPaRADoXx
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 11th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 10

Hello, I'm a kind of poet- song writer who can't help writing about the darker side of human nature. I'm very greatful to have been directed to this site by one of your own, I think I will like it in here.  

Go to page:
Go to: