Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

Yellowbone25
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 22nd Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 4

Hello my name is Porsha, looking forward into seeing and reading lot's of poem's I always wanted to be open and free to write poem's I hope you'll enjoy and thanks again for the opportunity... Chow!!!

AmiableIre
Amiable_Ire
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 23rd Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 1

Hello everyone,

I'm a returning poet with a love both for the craft and the consequence of it. I love how writing contributes to my own personal style, and always want to improve in that regard, but I also love how poetry can create inspiration, community, empathy, and friendships. When you read my writing, you're not just seeing my words, you're seeing me through them. I'm really excited to be back, and hope to make and read some great poems, and speak with and inspire some great folks!

Hepcat61
geoff cat
Dangerous Mind
United States 33awards
Joined 27th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1028

Yellowbone25 said:Hello my name is Porsha, looking forward into seeing and reading lot's of poem's I always wanted to be open and free to write poem's I hope you'll enjoy and thanks again for the opportunity... Chow!!!

Welcome Porsha...

I hope you find this as open and generous as I have... lots of great verse here... and poets...

glad you are here...

geoff

Hepcat61
geoff cat
Dangerous Mind
United States 33awards
Joined 27th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1028

AmiableIre said:Hello everyone,

I'm a returning poet with a love both for the craft and the consequence of it. I love how writing contributes to my own personal style, and always want to improve in that regard, but I also love how poetry can create inspiration, community, empathy, and friendships. When you read my writing, you're not just seeing my words, you're seeing me through them. I'm really excited to be back, and hope to make and read some great poems, and speak with and inspire some great folks!

Welcome and Welcome Back...

I like the way you you describe what poetry is... to and for you... I see it in much the same ways...
It allows me to come clean... get the thoughts out of my head...

glad you are with us...

geoff

Bushido
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 20th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 13

Yo, not exactly new anymore, but I'm Bushido......

LissaLesedi
LissaHill
Strange Creature
South Africa
Joined 23rd Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 2

New to this
but i can get use to this

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

big shout out to all the newbie. welcome to you. feel free to feel free 🔥

downsideUP
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 23rd Jan 2016

If I have to describe myself I guess I would have to make up a word "Perfectionartintelectionsomethingsomethingsomething..." You have to have a sense of humor :@)

Anyway I really don't see the actual purpose of life being the sole purpose of man's thoughts to be consumed and compiled into a database of information, the new generation of GOD I suppose you could call it but be free and die at your own risk.

Khanyi_The_Poet
Strange Creature
South Africa
Joined 26th Jan 2016

Hi there, I'm Khanyi... I came across this group many years ago, and as much as I love poetry I fell in love with it. Been following since.

Big up to all the poets in here... You guys have mad skills. Respect!!!

watchingtheworld
Strange Creature
Joined 30th Jan 2016

Hi. I'm here because I've recently been writing poems and am looking for a way to share and receive feedback on my work. I love this site so much already.

DaddyDotDom
Strange Creature
Joined 30th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 3

Hi My name is Phillip. I'm younger than some of you might think but I'm a great writer. My Wattpad is under the same username as this account.

poet Anonymous

Hello

poet Anonymous

Hello, hope everyone is well.

francisco03206
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 31st Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 6

I think this is a great website which is why I signed up. Hope it will be a good experience and that I can start writing soon. Wouldn't consider myself a good poet but in school when we do poetry I always get A's on my assignments

poet Anonymous

We here because we are free, at least our minds are.

Go to page:
Go to: