Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

Emotionallyunstbl
Starcrushed
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 29th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 3

Isgyppie_ said:I hope this is a place where I can discover and express more .

Yes to this!

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2382

hey all, welcome to DUP
you're welcome.

:)

highwaytohell
Greg
Thought Provoker
South Africa
Joined 24th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 449

Welcome minions

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

sir_cedric_cedric said:People have encourage me to share my poems with people outside of our small community.  I am sure I am older than most people on this site but want to try and read and share some things before death approaches. Also not computer smart so it will take me some time to get where I can find the topics to post a poem.  Looking forward to the journey.

Hi, I'm Jade, welcoming you to DUP! This is an awesome site populated with writers both new and experienced, from all over the world. I hope your stay here will be filled with inspiration, learning, and friendship.🌹

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

Umm said:hey all, welcome to DUP
you're welcome.

:)

And a big hug and welcome to you, dear!

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

Emotionallyunstbl said:

Yes to this!

A big hug and warm welcome to you also!

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

Emotionallyunstbl said:Hey. The names Estrella, you all can call me star. I'm Christian so majority of the times my poems will be directed towards God/ Jesus Christ. I don't like speaking verbally as im sure some of you or all of you can relate to that. Therefore, writing is my purest and clearest form of communication. I wasn't always saved so you will see post about my experiences. This is also my first time joining a community of poets in this format so I'm looking forward to networking. Thanks for having me. Peace out.

Greetings, Star!
Hi, I'm Jade, welcoming you to DUP! This is an awesome site populated with writers both new and experienced, from all over the world. I hope your stay here will be filled with inspiration, learning, and friendship.🌹

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

Isgyppie_ said:I hope this is a place where I can discover and express more .

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

longlivethequeen86 said:Hello, I am new to Du. I have so much to share. Writing is an outlet and calms me down.

TinaLouise
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 3awards
Joined 20th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 89

hello everyone I'm Tina Louise

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

TheMuses22 said:Hey everyone. I guess for here I will go by Muse. I'm actually not sure how I found this--I've been looking to get back into poetry after a few too-busy years.

I think this is a great concept of a site, and I'm looking forward to reading and working with each of you.

Hello, there! You and I are already well met, but I thought I'd give you an official welcome because I remember how strange things felt here on my first day. So...

This is an awesome site populated with writers both new and experienced, from all over the world. I hope your stay here will be filled with inspiration, learning, and friendship.🌹

There! Hugs to you, dear!

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

TinaLouise said:hello everyone I'm Tina Louise

Greetings, Tina Louise!

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

Justin_Sharples said:I'm Justin Sharples A.K.A. j-sharp and I love to write and read and journal and do many other things too. I am new to this site and I already wrote a lpoem if you guys and girls want to look at it. I am currently single just putting that out there. I'm also currently looking for a girlfriend so if anybody wants to get to know e let me know.

Greetings, Justin!

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010
Forum Posts: 2144

Hi my name is Duncan. I am back... Again and looking forward to finding myself in my poetry... Again. I have found that I can be more honest in my poetry than anywhere else and it is hard to reconcile with the truths on paper. I am beginning to find my truth, lose myself, regain my health and all that goes with it.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

welcome back, Duncan

Go to page:
Go to: