constructive criticism ..perhaps  

insightful comments ..most probably  

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

iiLovePizza said:Hello!
my name is Cher Vang. It is a funny story. So yesterday, something terrible happened to me.
I've been writing poems for about 5 years now and i've finally came to realized that maybe i should share my emotions and thoughts to the world.
I found this website by googling

What's the story?

ImDeepTrustMe
Strange Creature
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 2

I've never used a fourm or message board before so that's cool I suppose...
I found this while randomly surfing the web and I've just been lurking for a few months. I took the leap to make an account about seven minutes ago.

poet Anonymous

I found this sight while looking for some dark poetry... I love it already.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1122

I started writing because sometimes that's the only way I can figure out what I think, and it's certainly the only way I can accurately express how I feel.  Sometimes it sounds like poetry.  And sometimes I just like messing around with words. Thought I'd try out this semi-anonymous type of sharing until I get the nerve to share with the real people in my life.  Not that you all aren't real....well anyway....you get my drift.  Basically, I'm here 'cause I'm chicken.

Raa
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 21st Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 12

Hi there. I'm Raa. Or Raven. I came across this site online and it intrigued me! So hello all. Looking forward to reading and sharing writings, I have written since a small child but nothing professional, will be great to get some feedback etc. x

Nephele
Twisted Dreamer
United States 3awards
Joined 21st Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 14

Greetings all, figured I'd make my first post here. I stumbled upon this site while looking for darker poetry and was intrigued. Looking forward to diving into your guys' world, and sharing some of my own.

Bridge818
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1

Good afternoon all

I hope you're all ok. I'm Bridge! I've been writing and performing across London and Hertfordshire for about 3 years, now, and have been looking for some websites to get my stuff up on. So here I am. I'm heavily influenced by hip hop. computer games, comics and all that kinda nerdy stuff. So most of my poetry has lots of references to "pop culture" I guess would be the best way of putting it. I'll be posting my "bedroom poems" as well as my live performances over the next few weeks. But please feel free to go check out my poetry videos across various social media things, just type Bridge818 into stuff and I'll pop up

Anyway, that's enough from me. Look forward to chatting to you all soon x

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Welcome, everyone!

Infinit_looper
Strange Creature
Joined 23rd Nov 2015

Stumbled on this site by accident. Always liked reading poetry and would like to post one of mine possibly.  Looking forward to being a part of the community.

darklady_2015
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 27th Nov 2015

Hi my name is brieanna , been a fan of this website for the past 5years im from rochester ny. looking to make new friends

curious_1
Strange Creature
Joined 27th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 3

hello! am very new to writing poems, but i have always liked reading them. Just looking for a good outlet for expression.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

welcome all of you. please strip yourselves of any dignity you may have, you'll not be needing it anymore

Handcuffs
et al
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 27th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 11

my name is ed.  i am trying to strengthen myself by attacking what i consider my weakest area, language.  in so doing i have gone back to school at the age of 50 to learn how to write poetry.  I enjoy chess, weight lifting, history, and now poetry.  I am really looking forward to the constructive criticism and friendship with fellow word painters.

Handcuffs
et al
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 27th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 11

lepperochan said:welcome all of you. please strip yourselves of any dignity you may have, you'll not be needing it anymore

Never had much to begin with

Go to page:
Go to: