Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

Porky_Pieman
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 8th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 6

Hello, I'm sorry to inform you that now I've found this place the tone is about to be lowered by my "Erotic" poetry which is really just rude, crude and sometimes attempted humour. I might slip in the odd half decent effort though.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Porky_Pieman said:Hello, I'm sorry to inform you that now I've found this place the tone is about to be lowered by my "Erotic" poetry which is really just rude, crude and sometimes attempted humour. I might slip in the odd half decent effort though.

Hey, there are plenty of wankers, nymphomaniacs and sexpots on this site that you'll feel right at home.

Lube up, buddy.  Welcome to DU.

troutmaskreplica
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 19th Mar 2012
Forum Posts: 15

I am the troutmaskreplica,I don't act copy or emulate anyone ,I renounced everything 8 years ago ,look up Peter hall,troutmaskreplica poet on wiki ..google it

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

Well now, what can I say...
I'm new here but not at all new elsewhere as a poet/artist.  I look forward to learning my way around, becoming involved in a competition now and then, attend some of the forums, and posting my work as I've already started to do which you'll find out once you stop by my page.  All are welcome to jump in with the occasional read, like, and comments.

Hiddenbehindmyword
Strange Creature
Joined 10th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 3

Hello hiddenbehindmyword

I'm 22 and I love writing poetry,lyrics spoken word I write all my thoughts down I been on here browsing for a few months now but finally decided to join

haikuaholic
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 11th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 7

Hi everyone. Got invited from DA, which is where I post my haikus. My username there is the same here, haikuaholic. Very excited to find this website.

notbulletproof
Strange Creature
Malaysia
Joined 12th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 2

Hi! I'm Melanie. I like writing poetry as well as prose. I'm not really sure if I can write good poems though but I'll try. :)

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

I'm not, bullet proof
nor addicted to Haiku
I've been found
hidden behind my word

welcome to hell, you three.

I'm coming to read you!

JT-Lit
Lost Thinker
United States 1awards
Joined 4th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5

Hello all, I'm Jay. I've been here about a week and while I'm still stumbling around a bit, I have managed to read some pretty wonder work by many of you. As for me, I enjoy writing same as all of you. Though I'm not real keen on style or categories. Still if I had to place a check mark somewhere, I'd say spoken or free verse in form with a life theme for content. Maybe poetry and prose in a blender. In any case help is always welcome and I hope you enjoy.    

lattefoam
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 12th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 10

My name is Elise, and I'm very new to this! I love writing spoken word, and sad poetry.

PoetryIsTruth
Strange Creature
Joined 21st Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 1

How did you post this? I'm so confused on how to post stuff..

highwaytohell
Greg
Thought Provoker
South Africa
Joined 24th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 449

So many people
so few recipes

XSwan-SongX
Strange Creature
Joined 13th Nov 2015

Hi all!
I am Ash, or Swan-Song from the UK and I enjoy writing free-verse, emotional poetry or poetry on contemporary word issues - I also enjoy listening to slam poetry.

iiLovePizza
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 15th Nov 2015

Hello!
my name is Cher Vang. It is a funny story. So yesterday, something terrible happened to me.
I've been writing poems for about 5 years now and i've finally came to realized that maybe i should share my emotions and thoughts to the world.
I found this website by googling

BookwormPOV
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 15th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 20

Poetry is a method by which I express myself and try to understand myself better. I am not a prolific poetess. I am too literal in my writing and the interpretation of the writing of others. I hope this site will allow me to express and improve myself through online publication, constructive criticism, and insightful comments.

Go to page:
Go to: