Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

iowahuman
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 19th Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 42

iowahuman - living small in a tiny blip of an iowa town - i am glad to be here and to share the glimpses of other writers - we each see, briefly, a thing we must share - and so we write.

iowahuman
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 19th Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 42

share!

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Carey_Houtz said:My name is Carey, and I currently live in Ohio, USA.  I plan to move to Florida before too long.  I am an addict in recovery, and I am not ashamed to admit it!  Some of my poetry is related to my addiction and recovery, but I promise you not all of it is.  I am a single mother of a beautiful son named Charlie, and I am working on changing both of our lives for the better!!!

No shame to it Carey, keep up the fight.  Welcome to DUP! Looking forward to reading your work.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

ShatteredAshe said:Hai,
my names Chelsea.

I am just starting to tap into my inner writter, life's been pretty rough, so I figured I would relieve my pain through words.

Um, I like music, and I'm odd..
👊

"odd" is a requirement here; even isn't even allowed.  Welcome to DUP! Looking forward to reading your ink.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

iowahuman said:iowahuman - living small in a tiny blip of an iowa town - i am glad to be here and to share the glimpses of other writers - we each see, briefly, a thing we must share - and so we write.

I've been to Madison County and Des Moines.  Loved the art museum in Des Moines, great collection.  Great people.  Welcome to DUP! Feel free to share your work and comment on others, and they will in turn do the same.

Beautiful_Enigma
Thought Provoker
United States 3awards
Joined 30th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 101

My life currently consists of ear buds and ink pens... If you happen to catch me in a moment where I'm not humming a song or lost in a daydream, you'll find that my voice has a twang I can't shake, I have a semi inappropriate sense of humor and a heart that believes that broken things can sometimes work better than ever after they are put back together...

bLoOdYmaRe
Strange Creature
Philippines
Joined 28th Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 5

I'm not normal... And this is not natural.. I'm what you called... SuPeRnaTuRaL..

i'm a schizophrenic psychotic(normality), enlightened and awakened dark being.. Message me on your views and stuff.. I wanna grow more wisdom.. And i write literature.. Follow me on g+ aSuRa RacSa.. I have Dark Poetry, Dark Words of Wisdom, Insights/Views on Life Which are Logical, and Mental Help Hotline on my Collections.. And btw? when you submit a poem? why is it on drafts? anyone know? quote me.. and something for you to live with..

"You might stray the path of darkness..
but never forget to keep your soul INTACT,
to the path of Righteousness.."

-DarkLord

Sensitive_Satan
Strange Creature
United Kingdom
Joined 1st Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 3

My name is Hailee.
I tend to forget, but sometimes I never forget.
I tend to think too much, but sometimes I don't.
I tend to leave, but sometimes I cling to you like you are my life line.
I tend to not talk, but sometimes I tend to talk too much.
I tend to avoid people, but sometimes I will try really hard to get your attention.
I tend to shut down in situations, but I can be most liveliest person you will meet.

Kalilove209
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 4th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5

Hello ppl. Kali here. In Northern California, just had a break up, my fault. Been a long time since I've written any poems.. I think maybe writing will help me MoveOn, crossing my toes. I will post some old poems, feedback is appreciated.

highwaytohell
Greg
Thought Provoker
South Africa
Joined 24th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 449

Hi I'm Greg an I'm an addict... I don't what I am addicted to I just am. My soul is black and until they find a darker colour it will remain black(Yes I did just spell colour the correct fucking way and yes I do  use the metric system because it makes sense!!!). I've been posting poems daily...blah blah blah. Now I'm bored of writing this peace out

EyelessDemon
Strange Creature
Joined 4th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1

Hello my name is EyelessDemon and I started writing poetry when this girl I failed with started dating this guy, and now I love writing poetry, I love music and hope to turn my poems into songs one day.  

lyricalmiss
Thought Provoker
Bahamas 6awards
Joined 7th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 23

Hi im from the bahamas. Heard about this website through my sister and Ive always wrote poetry to cope with my deaths in the past and havent stopped since.

Im excited to be apart of this site and cant wait to start reading and posting !!

Kea_divine
Strange Creature
Bahamas
Joined 7th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1

Hey I'm Kea Divine and I started poetry when I realized I had so much to say and there was no way to explain it. Now I write poetry as a means of release😊

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

the Bahamas musta got internet. welcome, Divine sisters

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: