Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

poet Anonymous

Imagine seeing you here deep under the ground.

poet Anonymous

50ft_Buddha said:Imagine seeing you here deep under the ground.

Vampiric, indeed!

serg42096
Strange Creature
Joined 3rd Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 4

Im Serg. i havent wrote in a while ive been going through shit really hard times.... I've lost confidence in my poetry.. hoping with you guys i can boost the confidence

Braxton-T-Rutledge
Strange Creature
Joined 1st Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 1

Hello. New to the site.

dgodude
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 5th Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 2

I'm DGO Dude ----- named after my home town in the Rocky Mountains - a dwelling place well above the level of insanity.  

I write a bit.  My primary topic is sensuality, attraction,  and seduction.  

I write about intimate things, but rarely, if ever use vulgarity (I don't think vulgarity is compatible with true sensuality).

Being a resident of the mountains, I occasionally turn my talents to outdoor writing.  

As a Christian-reared spiritualist, I occasionally borrow from some of the more beautiful parts of the Bible, and write something Miltonesque.  

At the end of the day, my primary admiration goes to Thoreau, and Poe.  

MsNadia
Siilent_Poet
Strange Creature
Joined 5th Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 6

I seek to dig deep in this Underground.
No newbie. Poetry - my Love, we have danced this dance.  
As I close my eyes I spin into weightless drifts set to leave minds spellbound.
Unrestricted in my words, I leave my thoughts spoken.

My name is Nadia, pleasure to meet all of you and I look forward to reading, commenting and liking your pieces!!

aarti
Thought Provoker
India 2awards
Joined 29th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 165

Hello

I am Aarti from Pan India. I have been writing poetry since I was a child. It escalated from writing casual issues that I see on the streets to deep thoughts, and self-analysis.

Ovthecreative
Strange Creature
Nigeria
Joined 7th Oct 2015

I'm from West-Africa and I love to write poems.
I love to take a pen and paper
To write you a letter
Tell the world bout my love for Africa
Is not what they say bout us jumping on trees
But the love, we all have to share as human beings. No matter what color or race for not all eyes can see great men and women with vision and honor that paved a way for u and me.
Embrace your culture, and we can end societal destruction
We all most live in heavenly peace, I call it my master piece

lost_voice
Strange Creature
Joined 9th Oct 2015

Hi, Im new to the site. I am hoping this is a place where i can vent my pains and hopefully get some relief through it.

highwaytohell
Greg
Thought Provoker
South Africa
Joined 24th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 449

Ola peeps I is Greg. I have been here for awhile and have written random shit but its kinda my signature move nowadays. If you're looking for my work look for the weirdest title and that'll be mine. I post new work everyday. I'm not sure why but now I'm in the habit.

My two works are "The person behind the screen" and "Insects"    

caitlin_naicker
Strange Creature
South Africa
Joined 11th Oct 2015

hi im caitlin . please call me caity, i luv this site . it is very inspirational. nd its luvly 2 be here

Starryeyed
Lost Thinker
Joined 11th Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 11

I am new to the site and wanted to say hello. Call me Starryeyed.

Phaedra_Farrow
Ina
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 12th Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 22

I'm Ina from Atlanta, Georgia USA.  Stumbled across this site on accident, but it seems like a nice place to share words.  Looking forward to reading and making friends here.  

BlackCarol
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 28th May 2014
Forum Posts: 13

My name is Lyndsay and I'm from Louisiana. I've been on here for a little while and like everyone else i love writing 😊 I've been writing since 2007. I am 25 and have many health problems. Been going on since I was 14 and writing became an outlet to express my frustration and depression. I recently came out to my FAM that I have a girlfriend and Now living with friends. Been a long hard road but this could always be worse. I still believe love can save the world 😘

unseen_
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 2nd Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 17

I'm new to the site! Been writing for years.. Stopped writing for a good stretch of time. Hoping to get back in my groove :)

Go to page:
Go to: