Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

TeenageDirtbag96
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 29th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 4

Hail!

I'm just a Teenage Dirtbag, a title I claimed after a particularly delightful few instances where I may or may not have performed the song in question for karaoke.
I was a hit. That's all I'm saying.

I come to this site by invitation from the Mistress, who encountered me on DeviantArt and expressed an interest in having me here... so here I am!
I look forward to reading, posting and learning from any and all feedback.

A few personal details, then.
I was born and reside in the Land of Robin Hood (better known as Nottingham).
Musically, I'm a fan of everything from prog to metal, my favourite band being Coheed and Cambria.
I studied English language, philosophy and ethics, and psychology as A-Levels, and I also studied I.T and English literature to AS level.

I look forward to getting to know you. ^^

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

Welcome Bro.. hope you too have a good time here!!

highwaytohell
Greg
Thought Provoker
South Africa
Joined 24th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 449

Who knew that you were Australian. Soz bro I can't support your team in the WRC.

highwaytohell
Greg
Thought Provoker
South Africa
Joined 24th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 449

Fuck! Are those your credentials...dam! Here I am studying first year film makes me feel pathetic. Ah well  I'm Greg from SA and I happen to be here cause I have nothing better to do

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

...Japan for the win!!

..and welcome

TFee
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 29th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 1

I am new here and I am looking forward to reading all you have to offer

muscularteeth
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 13

admin invited me from dA! i'm krea, i write a lot. i'm not a very interesting person otherwise.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

ahh, every now n then the webstress heads over to DA and poaches members  ...she's been doing it since the early pages of  this thread I think it's time for a conspiracy theory !!

...and welcome  

muscularteeth
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th Sep 2015

thank you!! it was kind of a surprise because i got a dd today and she found me on a poem that wasn't the dd?? or maybe found me via the dd and just liked the other poem more? it's the one "Grown Ups" that she poached me for, i posted it here haha.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

yeah, to be perfectly honest I've no idea what a dd is but I can tell you're excited 'bout it so happy days, get stuck into the site and make yourself at home

..if you turn out to be a bad'un we know who to blame

muscularteeth
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th Sep 2015

promise i won't be!

it's basically just a front page feature but tbh it does a lot less for writers than visual artists haha, like most everything on dA. i'm really digging this site so far!

poet Anonymous

Hello I am 50_ftBuddha...lol...but you can call me. I'm a 46yo single daddy. I build custom cabinets and furniture as my craft in trade. In my spare I paint...working in inks and oil pastels...and I write. I hope you enjoy my work and that I am able to touch some part of you. I look forward to meeting the community and getting involved. Happy Friday!

Yahni
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 21st Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 3

Hi everyone. My name is Yahni and I came across this site sometime ago I  read here when I can and I just love how people can express themselves and the things in their own life. I have grown to care for many of you through your writings. I am disabled at this time. I was a nurse for many years until this illness took over my body. I sure can relate to people in pain. Thanks for having Underground Poetry. It is an honor to be here. Hugs.

poet Anonymous

Hi. I'm Hades. I was also invited to this site from DA by the Mistress. I've been a poet, on and off, since I was 16.  I write free verse and Eastern forms like haiku and senryu. I welcome and appreciate feedback, and I'll try to provide constructive feedback to others. I look forward to getting involved in this community!

poet Anonymous

50ft_Buddha said:Hello I am 50_ftBuddha...lol...but you can call me. I'm a 46yo single daddy. I build custom cabinets and furniture as my craft in trade. In my spare I paint...working in inks and oil pastels...and I write. I hope you enjoy my work and that I am able to touch some part of you. I look forward to meeting the community and getting involved. Happy Friday!

Good to see you here.

Go to page:
Go to: