Go to page:

Comp HQ: RANDOM POEMS [2] De POWER [Opium] THREE

poet Anonymous

forgot to ask - we posting the poems in the forum, publishing or sending via PM? :)

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

RSaba said:forgot to ask - we posting the poems in the forum, publishing or sending via PM? :)

The poems get posted in the comp thread.

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/competitions/read/7494/

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

HHMCameron said:Does it need to be two? One already in mix...

One is never enough for the poly poet, but for the purpose of this challenge one will do just fine, sir.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

MadameLavender said:[quote-283212-case28]I have one poet MIA in one of the groups, does anybody want to jump in the comp and take his place???

Or you could have any no-shows, be the ones who get eliminated in the rounds. That sort of kills the vote process a bit, but seems only fair, and the group remainders get another chance at a fair shot.[/quote]

Feeling the heat there, ML? I would be too. No worries, I came prepared with my inflatable poly-poet reserve... I don't like people missing out. :)

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Its a competition to the death? Sod that for a game of argy-bargy, I suppose I have to try to heft out the big guns. Slightly difficult bearing in mind the nukes are already in play by other people.
Still, to play is all well, but to be outplayed by a better brings hope somewhat.

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

case28 said:[quote-283185-seekingkate][quote-283149-lepperochan]sure isn't that fellow Abbott the biggest fucking nut case in Australia

i try not to think about let alone watch our prime minister...its too embarrassing...

[/quote]

If George W Bush and Putin had a love child, they'd give birth to Abbott. A small IQ never looked so good in budgie smugglers.

http://poptartmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/212259-tony-abbott-091130.jpg?w=595
[/quote]

my god, this is so true case....lmao... :)

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

You could feel the father-son tension when Putin came to the G20.... "Who invited dad?"

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1617

damn, some fierce competition going on. Good luck everyone. Great idea for a comp, Mr. Case

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

4 hours 58 minutes remaining in the first Challenge!!!!

deadwolf
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 28th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 195

JESUS CHRIST... 4and a Half Hours,. where the fuk was I... DAMN, Knew I had that string round my finger for a reason.. alright, time TO start thinkin of one... DOH

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1617

Eddie's about to bust out a masterpiece

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

Only 1 hour left in the first Challenge!!!!

deadwolf
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 28th Jan 2013

Case; thanks man, I been drinking and writing, am up against it, the time on the wall, will be close, but am nearing finish on this write right here, an was havin a hell of o' time tryin to currently do the math for what time that had left, then ya showed up telling, HAHAHA, Very well done man, here, you deserve this man *Tosses a BEER* ONE LESS THING OT WOORY BOUT.. .sorry, Caps lock on,

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

Eddie, I don't mind a BEER in UPPER CASE... it's the only way to drink and write. All the best, man.

deadwolf
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 28th Jan 2013

Turned it in at 5:17am, not sure if that's in time or not, the last half is kinda very rough... The modified part added on is when added the group number and things, this part:
Group 4
Genre: Love Poem
Object: Ring
Poets:
Viddax
lepperochan
deadwolf
MadameLavender
EM20XX

Go to page:
Go to: