Go to page:

Comp HQ: RANDOM POEMS [2] De POWER [Opium] THREE

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

http://media2.giphy.com/media/KySymGAt2SJmE/200_s.gif

http://media2.onsugar.com/files/2013/06/17/781/n/1922283/ef44169729f8490c_shoe_face.xxxlarge.gif

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/7tX40xe2cnw/hqdefault.jpg

Somehow after watching that YouTube video why do I feel like the Russian mob organizes those things ... Let's see sheep ... Drugs ... Dances organized by Ukrainian mob ... All the makings of Hemingway or Hughes ...

Good thing I got a new 9 over the summer ... (wait, that is what you guys were talking about?)

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Lobo, I see your first 8 hours has been productive surfing the net, hunting down your muse...

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

case28 said:Lobo, I see your first 8 hours has been productive surfing the net, hunting down your muse...

Yeah, about a dozen fat green buds in a lil plastic bag ... picked her up before going to the gym.  

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

LobodeSanPedro said:[quote-284514-case28]Lobo, I see your first 8 hours has been productive surfing the net, hunting down your muse...

Yeah, about a dozen fat green buds in a lil plastic bag ... picked her up before going to the gym.  [/quote]

Got get myself a membership to one of those hydro gyms... nothing like getting home high on endorphins with the munchies after a solid work out.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

If only I had a personal trainer with a short pink dress and high heels pressed against your forehead to help stimulate the core, when doing those punishing hip pushups.

jIMNUT_rOARIN
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 13th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 43

Thanks to you Mr Case28 for the opportunity to be a part of this politely bloodthirsty comp.  I must apologize to my other competitors in the Round 1 Group 1 for not getting it together for the first challenge, I fetched the backpack and took off to the woods and tried to dig under the perimeter to get away...

Now that I am out of the way and a puddle of glue on the conveyor belt, the Nation of Canada can be represented much better by a budding young medal contender, good luck to her...

And good shout out to the next round of battle masters, looks like some fun locations for a party to crash.  May you all thrust your spears and spikes at one another with full force and zero mercy - but despite your lust for the decapitations of your close friends and comrades, the Common Enemy is always "crappy poetry"!

Salutes!  And lastly, !Poglubb agg Abgopp balug gha!

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

case28 said:all the best with the Xmas shopping

Sorry guys and gals for pulling out, needs must and all. Thank you for the great fun comp Alexander.

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

case...don't want to pressure you at all...lol...but when do you think we'll get the 2nd challenge for round 2...am assuming there is a second challenge and not straight into round 3....as i will be in transit from 6/12 to 7/12 when i arrive at frankfurt...probably won't be back on deck till the 8/12...man i'm sounding as though i'll be going through...i'll be doing my bloody best to get through to the next round!!!

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

Kate, there's only one challenge in Round two. Focus! 😜

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

21 hours 50 minutes remaining in the Round Two challenge!!!!

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

...I'll pm Atakti

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

I've set my alarm for tank girl too, so I don't forget to post the final hour warning... mind giving me a wake up call just to be sure... just in case I get Seinfeld

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

I can confirm that she has received the 21 hour 50 minutes call.  ...I hope it works, I'm not sure I can commit to making phone-calls while I'm asleep

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

word up jesta

tough company here

strong work everyone......

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Thank you, kind sirs.

I have already faced the muck of the arena.

Go to page:
Go to: