Go to page:

Comp HQ: RANDOM POEMS [2] De POWER [Opium] THREE

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

seekingkate said:[quote-283881-case28][quote-283879-seekingkate][quote-283871-case28][quote-283865-LobodeSanPedro][quote-283851-HHMCameron]Do we have results for round one yet?

Patience dear poet ... patience, that's what's needed for a good kill ...

... and a bottle of Jacks.[/quote]

Surly the Webmistress could do a deal with Jack and get rid of that blue footfucking ad... something like, "this poem is brought to you by Jack Daniels" or "Chivas Regal" or "Jameson"... "the reefer"???!!!

[that bitch has been ramming her foot into that rabid FN sponge for weeks now!!!] [/quote]

god...i so agree with you case...that frigging foot is driving me insane....i even went on the bloody site to see what it was about but didn't have the patience to go trawling through the rubbish to find it....

[/quote]

I was wondering if this rubber face-slimming mask really worked, so I thought I’d give it a try.

Did you not see the Hannibal Lector sliming mask?

Yes? No?

[no wonder they haven't removed the ad... we all keep clicking on it... Kate!!!][/quote]

hannibal lector slimming mask...wtf...i'm having trouble typing i'm laughing so much....OK OK OK...i will NOT click on the site again....lol...
i'm making a cover for the foot....at the moment i have that part of the screen blocked with some cork...don't ask....[/quote]

Is Kate making a cover for the foot with:

a) white out correction fluid
b) Abbotts budgie
c) a photo of her ex
d) a green tree frog

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

deadwolf said:JESUS, My Lord Man; did it again hehehe... woke up, 7 min left to spare, threw together a Haiku, though I never written one before, I don't even know the rules of verse for one hehehe, ah man, what a rush, sure am havin fun here though, eh, I'm happy :p

LMAO Love it, man. Pop the haiku cherry when you got nothing to lose.  

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

case28 said:[quote-283889-seekingkate][quote-283881-case28][quote-283879-seekingkate][quote-283871-case28][quote-283865-LobodeSanPedro][quote-283851-HHMCameron]Do we have results for round one yet?

Patience dear poet ... patience, that's what's needed for a good kill ...

... and a bottle of Jacks.[/quote]

Surly the Webmistress could do a deal with Jack and get rid of that blue footfucking ad... something like, "this poem is brought to you by Jack Daniels" or "Chivas Regal" or "Jameson"... "the reefer"???!!!

[that bitch has been ramming her foot into that rabid FN sponge for weeks now!!!] [/quote]

god...i so agree with you case...that frigging foot is driving me insane....i even went on the bloody site to see what it was about but didn't have the patience to go trawling through the rubbish to find it....

[/quote]

I was wondering if this rubber face-slimming mask really worked, so I thought I’d give it a try.

Did you not see the Hannibal Lector sliming mask?

Yes? No?

[no wonder they haven't removed the ad... we all keep clicking on it... Kate!!!][/quote]

hannibal lector slimming mask...wtf...i'm having trouble typing i'm laughing so much....OK OK OK...i will NOT click on the site again....lol...
i'm making a cover for the foot....at the moment i have that part of the screen blocked with some cork...don't ask....[/quote]

Is Kate making a cover for the foot with:

a) white out correction fluid
b) Abbotts budgie
c) a photo of her ex
d) a green tree frog[/quote]

a)  i tried that but every time i move the laptop it covers something else
b)  piss off....his is not that appealing...
c)  none left...used to start random fires around australia
d)  tried sticking one there with blue tack...it didn't work...

e)  took a mug shot of your avatar case and printed it out and its stuck tnere with blue tack....it'll stay there till i find something better...lucky you...
god, there's that hannibal lector grin again.....

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

Thanks to everyone for your patience with the judging, I apologise for the delay, but we're now back on track and have a new judge on board. Please make them feel welcome if you pass them on the way to the restrooms.

The scores for Round One Challenge 1 are:

Group 1
Genre: Self Poem
Object: Fish
Poets:
David_Macleod - Mother: 10 points
SeekingKate - VOICES: 14 points
jIMNUT_rOARIN - [No Poem]: 0 points
HHMCameron - untitled: 12 points
Indie - [No Poem]: 0 points

Group 2
Genre: Erotic Poem
Object: Button
Poets:
Magdalena - Pincushion: 9 points
summultima - Fate of the Nailed up Lampblack Mansion: 8 points
LobodeSanPedro - nestled in your warmth: 11 points
Waterviolet - Peyote buttons and belly buttons: 3 points
RSaba - gone: 14 points

Group 3
Genre: Upbeat Poem
Object: Paper
Poets:
Angels-Remedy - [No Poem]: 0 points
jakehammer - Bridge Of Old Man Joe: 6 points
Atakti - The Way of the Hunted Sun: 9 points
JohnRot - at hemingville creek: 13 points
Jestalessa - origami: 14 points

Group 4
Genre: Love Poem
Object: Ring
Poets:
Viddax - The Ring of Lament: 12 points
lepperochan - Coalbrook: 15 points
deadwolf - I Me Mine, AND Ours… It’s Here Now: 7 points
MadameLavender - BLACK CANARY: 8 points
EM20XX - [No Poem]: 0 points

deadwolf
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 28th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 195

Ah, Thank GOD that I didn't get shut out... YES!!! if I can get an 11 next time out, me thinks that's it either an Omen to go to Vegas an play my 7/11's, or its a sign that I need to go to 7/11 an get a Big Gulp, Tijuana Mama's and some Nacho's... Either way, I'm easy... \m/

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

"untitled" title was in the topic line... "as the wind dances accross the sands (reprise)"

12 points, WHOOT...
i think i am going to need the help because i think i tanked challlenge 2

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

lepperochan said:eh ...was Atakti late ? I dunno I’m not great at maths but... :D

wassa matter, Craic? taking cheap shots now, are we?

I can manufacture a disaster without your help, thankyouverymuch

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14455

hey, it's a doggy-dog world, Tank girl. can't let the comp descend into chaos  cos you'd a hung over  ...and not even a nearpology ...tsk tsk  

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012

lepperochan said:hey, it's a doggy-dog world, Tank girl. can't let the comp descend into chaos  cos you'd a hung over  ...and not even a nearpology ...tsk tsk  

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz151/kckyrass22/Lion-Roarr1_zps7e5d0dfd.jpg

you be the damn dog, cats rule

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012

case28 said:[quote-283886-lepperochan]eh ...was Atakti late ? I dunno I’m not great at maths but... :D

Atakti said:A count down? Post ahead, the starting time, in several time zones, say NYC, LA, Paris, Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney. That should cover it, most people can calculate from the nearest metropolis. Also the time of posts will be in each member's time zone, so one post to say GO and another to say one hour warning, then STOP, something like that should suffice.

[restart to activate upgrade]

I ain't saying nothing..... [/quote]

oh shut up, I didn't even get an hour's warning

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Wow! Eleven points for a story on unbridled lust ...
Shoulda included a pic and maybe titled it ... Joey 's Love

http://i.imgur.com/iiuD2.jpg

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

RSaba your piece totally rocked ... tense without falling into the easy cliches that riddles most "erotica"; and done in 48 hours ... Impressive!

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

that couple in the pic’s offspring’s fleece will make a kick ass jumper

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

I want to get a consensus from the poets about what we do with late entries, because I don't want to be accused of bending the rules, when clearly I didn't have one.

Being of roman barbarian descent, I naturally feel we should feed them to the lions and I think most Christians will not object to the idea, due to their strong affiliation with pussy.... just like kangaroos' affiliation with sheep, [thanks to LSP's insightful image, now you all know why Aussie fauna is so fucked up].

So how do we penalise these lazy, drunkard, preoccupied and employed poets? Do we automatically rank them last in their group, scoring them 3 points for having a go or perhaps zero points for the challenge, because winning this comp means everything to you? Maybe we deduct 3 points from their combined total score in their next challenge, kinda like a delayed penalty, which could cost them in the next challenge... Fuck! I'm getting complicated again.

I don't know, you tell me what we do with these tardy poets, who can't set a timer on their smart device, because they're not hungry enough to win... just a reminder this comp is about personal growth as a human and a poet.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

eh, these comps never go to plan. your results were some days late heh heh. if there was no rule then you can hardly penis-alize poets for not breaking a non rule. I think an amnesty should be declared for these first two rounds with a clear rule in place for the next rounds.  

Go to page:
Go to: