Go to page:

What mood are you usually in when you write?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Ya or sometimes i rite real weard perverted stuff to try and cheer myself up

GothicQueen666
Viviaan
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 186

Pissed or happy as fuck. The first more often than the second

Savaja
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 30th June 2014
Forum Posts: 186

Constantly. There appears to be no defining mood. Through them all. Incessantly.  

BoFantastic
Thought Provoker
7awards
Joined 24th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 333

I like this question, it is a great question. The page is blank and my mood is blank too. So I ask the blank page, what it want me to do to it. What type of words it want to be decorated with and in what order. Then like magnetism, the words in my mind are being pulled out of my brain onto the blank page. Somebody blessed me when I was younger, not to take things too seriously and to not complain about bad things happening in my life. They blessed me so well that I can hear the whispers of the stars from other galaxies, telling me to return to the place of origin, the source of creation. The sauce.

7thMidget
Lost Thinker
Portugal
Joined 3rd Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 19

I'm either just neutral or rather down, usually. I can write when I'm happy, but cheesy stuff usually comes out, so I prefer to write happy things when I'm not necessarily exploding with joy myself.

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Usually an energetic, good mood, despite mood-style of scribbling's
I have to be clear headed or it just comes out a jumbled mess...my mind betrays me with muddled thoughts or too many at once otherwise.
If im depressed and Write....I tend to annoy myself and erase it all.

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1781

Same for me.
I am at my best when I am solemn. Although if I am extremely happy I tend to rhyme and tell uplifting funny poems.

Demonseyesofblood
Ravens Blood
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 11th Oct 2011
Forum Posts: 22

Really depends.  Usually
When I'm pissed off,
Depressed, or missing
Someone.

Sir_Lancelott
Lance
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 14th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 39

I'm Usually in a Great mood and high as hell (Mostly) with A HOT thought in mind!!
That's my story and I'm sticking too it!!  Lick you Later!!!

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

A writing mood.

jemac
Dangerous Mind
United States 4awards
Joined 25th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 237

Mostly when  I am in a relaxed state and something i see or hear will inspire trigger my feelings or emotions, whatever they might be at that moment. And the words just start flowing and I must get them down at once or they are simply gone.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Depends on what I'm writing ... Sometimes it's sparked by something that happened on the day.  Sometimes I need to create a mood ... Recently wrote a short fiction piece that took place during WWII - so I watched INGLORIOUS BASTARDS - to take my mind there ... The movie was a live action graphic novel, cartoonish even ... But it helped me establish tempo and tension in my story as well as the language of the day

Sass
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 15th July 2014
Forum Posts: 12

Sensual

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010
Forum Posts: 2144

Like whatever.

Usually.

I used to be high most of the time.

When I'm too emotional I sometimes get a block. Usually when I'm having trouble being honest with myself. I think my poetry used to come out as a emotional blurb, tangent, whatever you want to call it. Written very well but meaning little besides frustration. Writing like that started to change when an English teacher of mine that I gave some poetry to put in a competition criticized my lack of form. That was before I realized(I'm still realizing) that my poetry is not, as it were, the shiz. Plus it's easy to write the truth when I'm high but it's not possible to connect with it

Go to page:
Go to: