Page:

HONEST CRITIQUE

phlawlissflow
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 28th May 2014
Forum Posts: 18

HERE'S ONE OF MY PIECE'S ID LIKE HONEST FEEDBACK ON THANKS IN ADVANCE.

LETTERS TO THE SPIRIT("ODE TO MAYA")

Im a pretty woman searching for where my secret lies,6 foot and cute call me plus model size,amazing,i smile because i know this to be true,not sloppy,nor snobby,with an open point of view,a motivation to encourage the enrichment of the soul,feeling the emotion as vocabulary flows,beckoning the listener to look inside and discover,beautiful inner peace,amazement,wonder,can you feel it? that sensation of joy in life,the melodic breeze of natures music,dusk settling into night,the enchantment caused by childrens laughter, impervious to stress,the kiss of innocence on their cheeks,remarkably blessed,i know of the caged bird whose song speaks of hope,singing symphonies to the damaged,her healing notes help them cope,her wings wide enough to cover earth as she watches from the skies,continuing to remind the fallen of how they need to rise,accept the past,enjoy the present,look forward to the future,meticulous words written,to act as a tutor,she wants you to know she's there,just listen to her tone,she knows nobody, no nobody,can make it out here alone,so she visits through the poetry and the artists who compose it,making sure to leave an impact so everybody knows it, i say thank you to the spirit that sparked my desire,that bared her heart with no fear,just fire,the embodiment of power which ive  always admired, the immortalized talent to which all poets should aspire,the definition of selfless,no repayment required,lessons learned message received , THANK YOU DR MAYA

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
phlawlissflow
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 28th May 2014

I WASNT AWARE OF ANY PROBLEMS WITH MY POSTS I HAVE DELETED THE THREADS I COULD DELETE AND DO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
phlawlissflow
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 28th May 2014

GUYS THE MOMENT HAS PAST I THINK IT MAY BE A GOOD TIME TO QUIT WE ARE CREATIVE THINKERS AND ARTISTS WE DONT BICKER WE REINVENT

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Locking this thread as it's a duplicate--see other thread for more info.

Page:
Go to: