Go to page:

Pandora for Poets

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

Grace, viddax was the one who mentioned another thread. And the European prime time thing was a question directed to him as well. If anything I say is taken as rude, what you think I meant is most likely not what I meant. I'm just really bad with words.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16206

double post

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Random poem* is a good start and has been a staple from the get go....many times often offering up poems that have few comments or reads.
finding like-minded Writers....or if You like Polar opposites....I suggest looking around at the community at large.....look at who You follow....look at who THEY follow.....rinse and repeat, and You'll find those You like...leaving comments and diversifying who You follow opens up many avenues to travel on.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16206

Angel_Of_Darkness said:Grace, viddax was the one who mentioned another thread. And the European prime time thing was a question directed to him as well. If anything I say is taken as rude, what you think I meant is most likely not what I meant. I'm just really bad with words.

Thats alright. I am not irked, I meant what I said...if you think its good to have one, by all means. Just avoid redundancy.

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

Alright, I've been out voted. There is clearly a large majority of you who think this is a bad idea. Thank you for your opinions.

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

...majority? ...you mean all three of us who gave other options...i'm only suggesting the ways we have done such things in the past...

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6697

souladareatease said:...majority? ...you mean all three of us who gave other options...i'm only suggesting the ways we have done such things in the past...

Even then isn't it reduced to two, as I agreed but proposed an enhanced/alternative version.

I however feel slightly offended that you think I do not know tt post links. However in your defence I should have said that if someone knew of such a thread and could find it, could they post the link on behalf of my reference.

Anyway, it seems the thread is 'Poem Reading Challenge: Undiscovered' http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/poetry/read/1085/. Not quite the poet spotlight I thought it was, thought it did exist already but doesn't yet, strange though.

I am guessing you thought the thread was a new one as well hence the european prime time reference. Meaning posted and visible for europe but some time lag for non-europena users.

Anyway, lets get this thing done or not done. I have lost trakc a bit.

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

Alright, you poets and you're big, lengthy, calculus-inspired words... I'm having a hard time understanding what the underlying message is. Who is in favor of the database, say I?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6697

I am.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/competitions/read/6425/

Use to post OTHER poets' work, not your own writing...  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I have seen it happen more than once. Multiple profiles.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Foreseeable problems ..........

Knuckleheads will associate certain authors with certain authors just to drag down their reputations.

Best not to go this route.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Go to page:
Go to: