Forum Posts: 628

Oh haha looks like we found the rat bastard suck it up crazy
U complaning little bitch wipe the sand out of your vagina and move on

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Do you mean blocked as in banned from doing certain functions here, or that another member blocked you? A bit confused.... Usually when there's an objectionable media posted, we can remove it from our end, but I don't think that stops you from posting all together.  Personally, before I have to use that function, I will offer an explanation to the member, why it was removed and/or give an opportunity for them to change it out themselves, based on what it is and how quickly it needs to be taken out of view, because I think it's only fair to let the person know that this happened or needs to happen for whatever reason--too obscene, too graphic, copyright issues, someone complained, etc.  Yes, JR's falls into this category, and it's being addressed.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Waterviolet said:Oh haha looks like we found the rat bastard suck it up crazy
U complaning little bitch wipe the sand out of your vagina and move on

How many times do you need to be asked to keep the personal attacks and trollish behavior in check?  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

I should probly be minding my own business but i am prity shure it
Has always been proven that the mods can run this site
However they see fit with with no concaquince

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

Well lol i shure hope u make good on those
Promises

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Crazy-Admirer: Ok, thanks for the clarification!  I'm not sure taking away posting privileges for that long, as opposed to just removing the photo, was necessary, but whatever--what's done is done, it is what it is, and maybe there was more to the back story that I'm not aware of, so I'll refrain from further comment.

Waterviolet:  I'm not going to get into it with you any further, but I will say this:  There is no need to toss around smart ass comments directed at people out of spite, or dislike, or what have you--it's childish at best.  As for the mods running this place, well, someone has to do it, and since it's impossible for the Webmiss to be here 24/7, she's chosen her team of helpers that she feels will be able to best assist her.  If you disagree with something, you can certainly let us know in a calm, rational, adult manner, and we'll be more than happy to assist in a resolution.

lightbaron
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 19th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 2374

Update: snitching is a bitch move

(Yeah, yeah, yeah.... I know, troll-unnecessary-all that jazz...ML, I won't post again, I like you and respect the work that you volunteer here. Don't mean to be difficult to make your life harder...BUT,

Announcement: snitching is still a bitch move

poet Anonymous

The rats who snitch don't smell half as loud as the pigs who post the misogynistic photos.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

like you give a fuck holly,you jus always gotta get into shit.
mind your fn business for once.

fuck a snitch.
fuck the PTA.
and fuck all yall in the deep underground girl scout troop...

my shit wasn't even sexual in nature what so ever,you had to use your imagination to really figure it out.and most people still got it wrong,thas the dirt in your head not mine.... but i was asked to remove it in a professional manner and clear guidelines have been posted which i was in violation of so,

it's changed

let it go drama whores......

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: