Forum Posts: 1378

Shes a muggle. :)

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

A post of apology and some regret from the Word and Verse as a herald to its 'rethinking'?
I forsee the next Word and Verse installment as being a somewhat sarcastic and over-thetric apology so as to shame/force the whole of DU to become more thick-skinned. And it will be a parody of apologies sometimes seen on DU in response to flaming or insensitive tos-and-fros that are much seen on DU.
So stay tuned for the Word and Verse next instalment: How to Apologise to the Poets you have Plagiarised and Killed.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Ha, good Lord. have you been sent by your lover to terminate  this thread?  and kill two years of journalism befitting the worst of tabloids including but not limited to your own Daily Mirror and Sunday Sport.

I am gutted at the thought of it .    we thoughg you were our friend, but I guess we could never compete with the soft carress and touch of the Webmiss's skin on the lonely nights  :D  

fo shame man, fo shame      whatever happened to bros before hoes  

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

I am my own hand and hound. But you best watch that tongue of yours, too much flapping and we'll have the guards remove it. Pah, who reads newspapers, nothing but goosip. Plus Word and Verse is hardly a newspaper, more a periodical, or intellectual monthly if you go by the level of DU generally. And since when I have been a friend or bro huh? Much more a distant cousin or uncle, tolerated but apart.
Anyway, you, as a tyrant are far closer to the Webmistress, maybe you did penned a few sweet words to get such a rank perhaps.

Regardless, the Word and Verse is the same as it ever was and thats all good. So long as there is some sarcasm the world is going nicely by my measure.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

ha, I can see it'll be a job trying to pull the wool over your eyes. not that that surprises me, though clearly someone has managed to pull something a lot less comfy than wool (I assume) over your whole head.

(yes yes, you're your own hand and hound, so it would stand that you done it yourself, but why m'lord , why did you do it? why did you put a pumkin over your head?  who is really to blame  ..was it them Cat-o-lic  priests ..Grrr they've a lot to answer for)  

Being a tyrant is lonely man, there's so few of us. I've been penning the sweet word to the Webmiss right enough, but to get others promoted  ..totally selfless I know, but she's having none of it  

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

I assume you're referring to the mask? Well of course I put it on myself, though unfortunately its only a picutre rehash, no real mask like that to put over my head yet. Tch, I think you are the one who may have problems to lay at the Catholics door then runaway before they anser. Meanwhile there are no religious problems here, at least not in my house, beyond the smell of incense lingering a bit too long around the house. Funnily enough, Feng Shui is not that much of a crusading or conquering belief system.
Soon I'll join you, don't worry, should be another year or two until my star raches the lofty heights.

So should the Word and Verse get a special rank pass in light of the words and wit penned or should it lug it out like all of us?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

It should lug it out good sir, it's s'posed to be for the people by the people type thing, a light dig at all of us including myself and the rest of the team to keep us in some kind of   communal spirit when it counts, times when the general atmosphere of the site has developed an air of 'less than unified'.  and also of course for shits and giggles.

no rank at all would be best, but then that'd be kind of special treatment, which would in effect be worse than climbing the ranks without the lugging.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

The Times They Are a Changing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmmLWsAvoj8

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

Craic I knew it was you dear Crackie crack corn lol . Who got offended ?? I am lost I'd love to be in lol.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

Lmfao on the gay cousin thing. Hahah so funny are you really going to stop posting? Don't!  to bad if prides get hurt lol

Gemini
Geminitalian
Fire of Insight
United States 9awards
Joined 28th Oct 2012

Shouldn't July's issue be ready right about now?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

It's there man, you just can't see it ;)

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Oh yeah, let's pester the Muggles.

Gemini
Geminitalian
Fire of Insight
United States 9awards
Joined 28th Oct 2012

I think Muggle is the culprit for all of the chaos of the past 24 hours. They have nothing newsworthy to report so they decided to create some news.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

I think you may be right this time Gemini

Go to page:
Go to: