Go to page:

Corrupt a Wish

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

overnight, no human is selfish at all. babies refuse food. elderly people exile themselves to die. humanity is wiped out by demanding pet dogs cats budgies and snails. well done you.

i wish people werent stupid

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

Wish granted: intellectuals, intelligent and clever people now inhabit the Earth...but fun like movies and books, excitement like fun fairs and theme parks and all sorts of silly stuff have been wiped out.

I wish commercial submarines exist for  non-divers to explore the Oceans and the Deep.

poet Anonymous

Grace said:Wish granted: intellectuals, intelligent and clever people now inhabit the Earth...but fun like movies and books, excitement like fun fairs and theme parks and all sorts of silly stuff have been wiped out.

I wish commercial submarines exist for  non-divers to explore the Oceans and the Deep.

wish granted. But commercial submarines have been taken over by underwater Vikings who demand to know what's in your wallet before you board. They don't take credit cards but you must have whale bones aplenty to ride. (don't ask how you must carry those bones aboard. They are frisky folk.) Diving suits are not allowed.

I wish I could meet a kinky viking.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

holla at a brotha

i wish i could introduce the DU japanese battle rap giant squid calamari blue plate.

if you don't finish in 30 mins, you pay double and we throw ink in your face.......

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

wish denied. be reasonable.

i wish the inventor of lambrini would get broken bottles shoved in every orifice and kill themself live on youtube

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6697

Wish granted. The lambrini inventor while wearing a stereotypical viking-helm-with-horns starts inserting broken bottles in each orifice one by one while ejaculating sounds of joy. Barely two minutes in and already a new horny cult has risen globally to engorge on the video, and when youtube swiftly bans it the orifice-shoving cult take to the streets. A new lambrini is also birthed by happenstance.

I wish the world had balance.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

everything is now in balance. fat kids are exterminated through see-saw knife fights, you pay gram for gram in pocket lint and you never fall down.

with the newfound balance to the world the governments all become communist. industry and innovation withers and dies. everybody drinks the 'new lambrini'. you are all the same, self infatuated philosophical stoners and everyone agrees with everything you say.

i wish i could resurrect the dead

7th_son
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 19th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 292

wish granted.. you have the knowledge to resurrect the dead works of the old masters.. a quick internet search would have saved you the trouble of trading you're soul for the ability to fold iron as the long dead shogun master did..

i wish i had apple butter for my toast..

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Whish granted, a man is breaking in your home, you kill him, he was carring a random jar of apple butter. He you eat it, it was poison. You and him are now dead. But  your toast was good.

I whish for a large plate-glass window.

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Wish granted u call your local glass shop and order a large plate glass window when your window is here the glass company has aranged to deliver it to your house when it shows up in your driveway on a large flat deck truck they begin to luft the plate glass off the back of the truck but they have know noledge of safe rigging practices and fail to use sling softiners the glass slices thru the nylon slings the plate glass falls smashes infront of you and decapitates you like many of henri the fifths wives

I wish i had the plans to nicola teslas death ray

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

You do, but "The Death Ray" plans are actually ingredients for a sunblock that could cover the ozone layer and protect us from all deadly sun rays.

I wish to become a master of guitar playing.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Whish granted, you are now a master, a band invites you in, your now touring the band and you are a guitar legend! kids are in awe as you walk by, and inspiration, a true heroine. Then the old guitarist is over run with jealousy and murders you, and exposes deep secrets you kept and now your dead, and all those that adored you now hate the sight of you image. But hey you sure could play that guitar.

I whish for a medium size fry pan, and a leather jacket.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish granted. You have a medium size fry pan and a leather jacket. Or at least you had them. You were frying bananas and your leather jacket fell into the pan and your pan into the fire. Your kitchen caught fire and your house was  burnt down.

I wish for wealth and health throughout my life.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

wish granted, you find several million dollars in your account, which you use to invest in various portfolios, bank bonds and property. Every investment you make is a winner and pretty soon you reap the rewards, living off your annual interest and profit, but your family gets jealous that you don't work because of your newfound wealth and pretty soon friends and family you never saw much prior to being wealthy, start hanging around your home asking if they can borrow money.

So you sell up and buy a waterfront home in a gated community where you live a healthy lifestyle for the next 10 years watching your investments grow, but over the decade your family's jealousy grows extremely unhealthy and they began to plot against you, starting rumours that you're involved in criminal activities such as investing in the importation of illegal firearms and drugs, before you know it the police are staking out your home, bugging your phones, suspending your accounts, cancelling your passport... the truth is the money you aquired to grant your wish was embezzled from your presidents Swiss bank account, you're arrested and jailed for life without a proper trial, they just throw away the key and pretend you never existed and because of your great health you spend the rest of your healthy life alone behind bars, eating 3 meals a day, getting 2 x 30 minute fresh air a day and reading law books in your spare time, building a wealth of knowledge on the national law system, preparing for a retrial that ain't ever going to happen.

I wish I had a cyborg, so I could send him to work to earn me an income while I pursue a creative and recreational lifestyle.

Go to page:
Go to: