Go to page:

Corrupt a Wish

jIMNUT_rOARIN
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 13th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 43

Cheers from the Great White North, fellow warped patriot!

Wish Granted: You lap in the idyllic meadowy splendor for miles and miles and days and days, riding your ponies bareback through the warm breezes filled with multi-scented rainbows, but upon returning to the grey grime of civilization you are begotten with memory failures and motor skill malfunctions, you crawl sidewayedly slurred along the cement all the way to the hospital, tell them where you were, and they inform you that you had wandered into Nuclear Reclamation Site 47AD-E5995 (these reclamation areas basically being the only locations left on Earth that no human citizen units dare to venture into, where ponies and daisies and butterflies and rainbows can flourish untouched and untarnished) and are now so filled with quantities of radioactive isotopes that the remainder of your life is a hospital-gown decline into infitesimal oblivion, where inevitably you die of mind cancer.

I wish I could doppelganger myself twenty times over so I can give a copy to each of my friends, parents, workplace society, lovers and so on, so that they could all be satisfied and everyone kept happy, where I, the real original can zoom off to have time writing, wandering the empty twilights, and doing whatever I want forever, never concerned about deadlines or appointments...

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16070

Wish Granted: everyone have a bit of you while you wander where you please until one of you get hit by a car and die: all your clones die too, and the real you can never go home.

I wish I live on an island paradise.

Yogurt
Strange Creature
Joined 24th July 2014
Forum Posts: 7

Whish granted: you have a peach tree, but it grows peaches that attract giant killer bees to your backyard. So you get attacked and die.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

whish granted: you live on an island paradise. But you have no food and starve to death:(.

I whish everyone was happy

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

anonymouslyhere said:whish granted: you live on an island paradise. But you have no food and starve to death:(.

I whish everyone was happy

Wish Granted: Everyone is happy and sing all day long, but they are all busy being happy and forget everything else so there's no food for lack of agriculture and animal husbandry. Starvation and death occur. Fin!

I wish for a borderless world.

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

Wish granted: After a massive influx of immigration to all successfully cultural and prosperous countries, differing political and religious opinions tear the world apart, terrorism on all sides thrive, all artistic and cultural differences and distinctions of unique countries have been erased from history. Leaving the world culturally and artistically void.

I wish moderators took a more courageous approach to moderating, solving issues instead of avoiding them.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Wish granted--I'm just not doing it with a missile launcher and neutron bomb, as I don't have access to those devices.

I wish non-moderator members would work together more, instead of bickering and adding to the bickering that goes on around here.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Whish granted we all get along now! The person running the website hates it and shuts down the site.

I whish i had one hundred billion dollars and a big ass steak.

jIMNUT_rOARIN
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 13th Mar 2014

Grace said:Wish Granted: everyone have a bit of you while you wander where you please until one of you get hit by a car and die: all your clones die too, and the real you can never go home.

I wish I live on an island paradise.

Darn right, I knew there'd be a catch! Good fate you chose for me.  I wanted to reply to yours about living on an island paradise, but didn't have the time and energy to compose at the time.  Now that wish is long past.  Seems this thread flows pretty fast, you snooze you lose, etc.  But I'll post it anyway (I figure there'd be worse infractions to commit on this site and the forums than being late to the draw on an ongoing concept piece thread...)  I would have said something as this:

Wish Granted: You love your island paradise with it's perfect summer weather and rolling hillside fields of ocean views and well tracked hiking trails through the avocado and mango treed jungles up to waterfalled swimming lagoons, until you wander over to the other side of the island where you discover a small town of people cohabiting there, and so as you approach, you see all the huts and structures are hand built, and the people are tilling the land by mule, you get closer and the citizens come out to greet you, they are a collection of retired movie stars, expatriated runaway children of wealthy industrialists, ex young urban professionals, and a few kitschy artisans skilled at this and that, and so they explain to you that this is an Island Eco Commune franchise run internetically by the cryptogenetically preserved and digitally interfaced brain of the late actor Woody Harleson, and you think then this will all be fine, that you'll be able to integrate in with them and stay, but then some of the stronger of the group apprehend you, as they are not convinced of your story of suddenly being transported here via a pouf of magical-dimensional smoke, and they drag you to a building by the harbour of their town, where inside is what they call a Particle Analysis Machine, a device which scans every organic atom of your body to see if it is pure enough to qualify for residency on the island, but it detects millions of residual food-preservative particles in your fat cells, and although you haven't drank or done any drugs since your early youth, it also detects residuals of Ibruprofen embedded in your tendon tissues, when you had that injury five years ago, and so because of this past excessive pollution of Capitalism and Human Technology in your soul, they deem it necessary to execute you and grind you up into food meal for their free range chickens and hogs, so you don't ever escape the island to tell the world, but after a night spent in the holding cell, they make a sociocratic decision to spare your life, erase your memory with another machine of theirs, and send you back to the mainland, and so when you are loaded onto the next boat back to the mainland all hopeful and sedated after the memory-erase, there is a thunderous roar and shaking to the ground, the waves go crazy against the boat, you look up at the island and see the volcanic peak above erupt fountains of liquid molten lava, the entire island is consumed and covered over, the boat combusts and brakes apart into pieces, it's all panic and chaos, those who aren't melted by the lava, flee into the ocean where they are eaten by ravenous circling sharks, and everyone dies, it's all so horrible, and you're left floating on a wooden plank among the waves with no idea who you are...

Anyway, back to the present Corrupt a Wish entry...

jIMNUT_rOARIN
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 13th Mar 2014

Alright, alright I'll play the game one more time, on time this time... (I'll only do it just this one time more, I promise, this thread will be the downfall of me if I continue posting to it!)

This one's for three crow's wish above.

Wish Granted: You have the money in your hands and a big ass steak thawing on the counter to be cooked up on your barbeque, but then just then a misanthropist group of computer hackers simultaneously hack into the computers of all the world's governments and central banks, where they flood the market with gazillions of virtual non-existent monetary units, thus causing an overnight global hyperinflation to the magnitude of 10 to the power of 10, and so your hundred billion dollars doesn't even get you enough propane to cook your steak, you think to put it in the freezer for a later day of celebration but you no longer can afford the electricity, so you go stir-crazy after a while staring at it on the counter for a few days and nights, and then finally snap, you just rip it apart with your bare hands and stuff it down your gullet raw and whole and barely chewing, it's the best darn thing ever, but then a few hours later, there are horrible pains, your body is now host to a multitude of competing bacterial parasites, where they drive your brain mad, and you leave your homestead in a poetry screaming rampage, out onto the streets which at this point are a post-apocalyptic wasteland of fire and pillaging...

I wish I could quit my day job so I could have the brain power and time to come up with a really good wish idea to keep the Corrupt a Wish thread going well.

(That, or: I wish technology will never get to the point that the police can shut you off from satellites in orbit just for being moodily recalcitrant. Choose one or the other, or just make up another one, I don't care. Alright, I'm done for this thread!)

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wow Jimnut...your story corrupting my wish is worth a script for fantasy sci-fi movie. Remember John Carter? Watch this movie.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

jIMNUT_rOARIN said:

I wish I could quit my day job so I could have the brain power and time to come up with a really good wish idea to keep the Corrupt a Wish thread going well.

(That, or: I wish technology will never get to the point that the police can shut you off from satellites in orbit just for being moodily recalcitrant. Choose one or the other, or just make up another one, I don't care. Alright, I'm done for this thread!)

Wish Granted: you quit your day job cos you just inherited ten million dollars from a relative you never knew about. You compose many and various witty wishes for this thread but you were so involved you forgot to eat and drink and so you suffer severe malnutrition and die.

I wish we have a dup annual meet where we recite poems and have a musical fest in a huge stadium.

poet Anonymous

Wish granted. Thousands come to the first meeting, but find no food or drink venues. Since they fear dying of starvation and thirst, some leave and others begin hitting up on those who have brought their own beer and chips. Many won't share, get drunk and create a violent mosh pit fight when heavy metal lyricists take over the stage. Someone forgot to unlock the restrooms around the stadium, so fudge rolls and lemonade begin to be thrown about. Some people begin to use the stadium seats as personal platforms to recite others' poems in a mocking manner and are beaten by those who carry "kill the plagiarist" signs.
Suddenly over the crowd rises a Shakespeare dummy hung on a cross with a snake wrapped around his torso and a sign "repent or die" above his head. Everybody runs. Party over.

I wish I had better things to think about.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish Granted: You have better things to think about because you keep losing your memory; so now you can only think about better things without knowing them

I wish I have a dog like Hachiko.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Whish granted you get one he is about to be hit by a car you sacrifice your self and are struck by the car and are now paralyzed.

I whish I could see breaking Benjamin live.

Go to page:
Go to: