Go to page:

Corrupt a Wish

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

Viddax said:Wish granted (though perhaps not quite understood). All the local critics are decrying you as the special and make many allusions to your mentality being 'special' and not in the good way. The next time you go the cafe, before you can read your poetry you are roasted alive: even in death you still serve as a poor meal.

I wish I could find the right radio on spotify. (Still beats blasted last.fm radio and its blasted youtube bedfellows.)

*Heavy sigh of frustration* Cafe de la Moustique is French for Cafe of the Mosquitos. In other words, I have a crapload of bug bites. I guess I should have clarified sooner.

Wish granted, you now have the proper radio station that you are looking for. Unfortunately, I have been doing everything in my realm of capability to prevent you from finding that station, and now, it's time for plan B. Time to cut the cord to your WiFi modem.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16067

Wish Granted: You cut the cord of the wifi modem and Viddax clones came over and target practise on you with bow and arrow. Good bye!

I wish the wishes wished here in DUP are granted.

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

Crap, I had forgotten to wish, hadn't I? Too late now, I guess...

Granted, they come true now. Wait, isn't that already a bad thing, as that implies that so do the corruptions?

I wish (once more) that these fricking bugs would leave me alone, so I wouldn't get bug bites all over.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Oh yeah!
Wish Granted: Bugs leave you alone cos you are a dung bug. You are so lonely cos you have no bug friends,so you talk to your dung all the time.

I wish I am a billionaire and don't work my tush off for a living.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Wish granted. Being whore-mistress general may mean you never have to work your tush/butt/rear off but your employees sure do. (Thank saints row the third for that development). Dirty money never felt so wrong and you fling yourself out of your penthouse window. Cosmetic surgery burns all the money and now you must work again to live for a living.

I wish I had spotted that french wordplay before (german always suited me better, das ist verboten!).

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish Granted:  You spotted the french wordplay and infact know all of it that you speak French and forgot your English. Hiyo ni muhimu!

I wish I can play all day; swim, read, trek, paint...

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

All play and no work makes Jill a whore of a girl. You live the life of eternal play with honest sweat and toil never fouling your brow. But when the proletariat/the workers rise up to throw off the shackles of the bourgeoisie/yolo culture such as you, you drown in blood.

I wish DU would regain a true King for its poetic throne, not the possible and pretenders as sometimes prevalent. There are enough Queens though. (Not to self: keep it short and simple stupid?)

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish Granted: There is a DUP King, but you bow to him Lord Viddax being his chamberman, and you lose your head in a scrabble tournament. That is simple stupid. Off with his head!

I wish I lived in the time of Queen Boadicea and informed her of modern war tactics.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

Wish granted. However most modern tactics are based upon ranged warfare and being the legionarries defeating the barbarians not the other way around. Having planned against armour/armor (tanks, artillery, vehicles) you are eviscerated for being a witch and the roman legions still crush Boadicea's warbands and their habitual run-towards-the-enemy tactics.

I wish more people posted on this thread again.

I always pictured myself as vizier or court jester rather than chamberlain. Methinks there was some collaboration and talk of grammar nazis in the above post...

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Whish granted: Now every one in the world posts here. And we all throw you out. You are so hurt come to America and jump of the golden gate bridge but fall on a passing barge and are paralyzed but very much alive.

I whish I could have any job I wanted.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Viddax said:
I always pictured myself as vizier or court jester rather than chamberlain. Methinks there was some collaboration and talk of grammar nazis in the above post...

The Nazis may march pass. Chamberman as in chambermaid and chamberpots. Poetic license.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

anonymouslyhere said:Whish granted: Now every one in the world posts here. And we all throw you out. You are so hurt come to America and jump of the golden gate bridge but fall on a passing barge and are paralyzed but very much alive.

I whish I could have any job I wanted.

Wish Granted: You can get any job you want, but you can't work on any of the jobs you want, so you get employed everyday and get sacked every other day.

I wish racism didn't exist.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Whish granted: racism no longer exists, but all animals are now people and all people are turned into animals.

I whish everything always worked out fine.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish Granted: Everything is fine. So fine you can't find anything.

I wish people are always kind, friendly and helpful.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

whish granted: There kind, friendly and helpful. Then we all panic and kill eachother.

I whish I could get a bunch of free whisky.

Go to page:
Go to: