Go to page:

Corrupt a Wish

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5593

Granted, but finger paints and crayons in coloring books, don't count.

I wish we could have a DUP meet-up!

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

Wish granted. But the cops get called when Ricky and johnrot get into a huge bar fight. It's a disaster- battle of the intellect.

I wish I could freeze-and unfreeze- time

poet Anonymous

lol I think it would be a little awkward or a bit scary to have a meet up with our fellow DUPers interesting it would be
Wish granted freeze and unfreeze granted all controlled by a remote but you went and misplaced it while in fast forward mode all the interesting banter of DUP has passed been bought out by a big corporation that only plays reruns of punky Brewster episodes rewound in the same speed

Wow..... I wish dog farts didn't smell so bad

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
120awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16033

Wish Granted: Your dog farts an aromatic scent that puzzles everybody including scientists. They take your dog for experimentation and dissect him...and of course he dies. End of Dog Farts Experimentation as we Know it and End of Dog.

I wish I am taller.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

wish granted. you are now taller you walk out infront of a buss and are beheaded by a buss mirror. if you had been you was as short as before it wouldn't have happened.

I wish i had a colt .45 single action and was considered the best competition shooter ever

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Wish granted. You are now the proud owner of a colt .45 single action, and are universally considered the best competition shooter ever. Though in fact your skill is nowhere near your reputation and when you are challenged to a duel, your ego and pride prevent you from backing out. You are shot dead out the wilds somewhere and die, and your legend quickly dies soon after that.

I wish I could find a job I like.

7th_son
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 19th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 292

wish granted.. you have published you first book self title "AS BLANK AS ME" blank from cover to cover you find yourself in litigation of false advertising as you had lines within..

i wish it was nap time..

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
120awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish Granted: its nap time. But the wish master is generous, you are in a perpetual nap.

I wish I am a world traveller who promote sites off the beaten track.

7th_son
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 19th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 292

wish granted.. you are now a pop up add redirecting countless victims to sites off the beaten track..

i wish that i think outside of the box..

poet Anonymous

wish granted your thoughts are so out of the box no one comprehends  you, not even yourself

Wish my feelings didn't get hurt..... by a 7 year old!

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
120awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish Granted: You never get hurt. You have no feelings at all, so much so that you dont care and you live a lonely life as a hermit somewhere in the mountains, just not caring.

I wish all my short stories are published and are best sellers.

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Granted: You are now the Hottest Author on the market, You cant go anywhere without the mob of press and fans outside your house stalking the bushes, Your material becomes watered down tripe after all the movie moguls scab up the rights-You receive no royalties and watch your work become homogenized for public consumption.

I wish to own a mountain

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

granted. you now own a mountain. however you fall off the top not five minutes after receiving it.

I wish I was satisfied and didn't wish so much

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Wish granted. Though you no longer have a cause to post on this thread and indeed move away from DU entirely and go to reside in shangri la and leave the deeplings behind.

I wish this thread could be preserved for posterity's sake.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
120awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Granted: The thread is preserved, but it will haunt you for the rest of your life; you will think only of this thread and will go stark raving mad if no one continues it; result: You are a gibbering DUPish who refuse to let go, never marry, never have children, never see anybody but the thread on your computer screen.

I wish I understood what 'Kilroy was Here' stands for.

Go to page:
Go to: