Go to page:

Corrupt a Wish

Austin_Rura
Austin Rura
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 6th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 327

granted. your in a coma until august, unfortunately you slept right through a declaration of war. your 18 now so get yo ass on the bus!

i wish i wish i hadnt killed that fish

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

Austin_Rura said:granted. your in a coma until august, unfortunately you slept right through a declaration of war. your 18 now so get yo ass on the bus!

I've been declared (by a psychologist) too emotionally unstable to be drafted. You totally gotta re-corrupt that wish, because that so won't work. Sorry dude. But I will grant your wish anyway. You never killed that fish (what fish we're talking about, I have no clue, but anyway) the fish ate you instead.

My wish is that somebody would recorrupt my previous wish.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16194

Wish Granted: You didnt kill that fish, or any fish. But you have been killed by a swordfish.

I wish I am on an all-paid holiday in Macao.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Angel_Of_Darkness said:[quote-260506-Austin_Rura]granted. your in a coma until august, unfortunately you slept right through a declaration of war. your 18 now so get yo ass on the bus!

I've been declared (by a psychologist) too emotionally unstable to be drafted. You totally gotta re-corrupt that wish, because that so won't work. Sorry dude. But I will grant your wish anyway. You never killed that fish (what fish we're talking about, I have no clue, but anyway) the fish ate you instead.

My wish is that somebody would recorrupt my previous wish.[/quote]

Wish Granted: All your previous wishes are corrupted. Your computer shut down because of the virus.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Deleted

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

granted you get a paid vacation in macao but you are killed by a maniac while there.

I wish I could have shot that 5 point  buck that I seen the other day

Krosgood
Violence
Thought Provoker
United States 12awards
Joined 21st Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 166

Bam. That 5 point buck is down. No chasing and no tracking..... By you. A mountain lion is more fixed on the kill than you are and as you begin to field dress the deer she jumps out of a tree behind you biting the back of your neck, breaking your spine at the base of your skull. Paralyzed you begin to suffocate from your lungs not working anymore. All you can do is watch as the cat drags your deer off into the bushes while your brain begins to die.

I wish I could cousiously wander the universe after I die. Do your worst wishmaster.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish granted:  your dead body floats around the universe. Get hit by meteors, eaten by space monsters and spat out, you are dead anyway.  Your consciousness is just watching.

I wish I can dance like Ginger Rogers.

7th_son
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 19th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 292

wish granted.. you are now a ginger rogers bobble head doll on the dash of a ney york cab.. may you see all the sights and dance at every stop..

i wish i had nutella for my creamy jiff..

poet Anonymous

ha! a wish myself to be granted
your creamy jiff mixed with nutella
unfortunately laced with salmonella

I wish going organic wasn't so expensive

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

Wish granted. Canabalism is free, but not of repurcussions. Its hard to get a good three square meals a day in an asylum when all you want to eat is human flesh.

I wish my motivation would come back.

poet Anonymous

Granted: your motivation comes back and you run for prime minister. David Cameron has you assassinated.

I wish that I was still ignorant of certain facts in order to remain blissful.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Granted. You are so ignorant, that you are now the poster girl for ignorance, and your likeness is plastered all over billboards and public transit busses, with the catchphrase: "Eternal bliss; be an ignoramus or just look like one"

I wish I could speed up time a little, to get past the next month of insane busy-ness and overbooked schedule.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

granted mam, but now you have missed out on everything that keeps you tough and capable and turn into a total slacker....

i wish i could have killed the guy who shot dimebag darrel...

Pathospassion
c.d.latin
Thought Provoker
United States 8awards
Joined 1st Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 172

you kill Gale and become famous because of it... sadly this starts a chain of revenge that results in both your death and the reconstruction of society into an "eye for an eye" type place completely...

I wish to publish my first book by next week...

Go to page:
Go to: