Go to page:

Corrupt a Wish

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

Granted. The earth is now covered by a winter storm, which is pouring down hail and freezing rain. By this time tomorrow, there is a three inch thick layer of ice covering the planet.

I wish I hadn't used my last wish already...

Crimsonlight
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 20th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 3

I love that dangling last line; nice touch

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

wish granted you havn't used your last wish now you can be humiliated more

I wish world was a better place

HarleyQuinn
Riah
Thought Provoker
South Africa 4awards
Joined 2nd Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 98

Wish granted. The world is now a better place. So good in fact that world leaders have banded together and decided that you have a detremental effect on society and that you should be banned from all but the south pole.

I wish mosquitos could go extinct

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16189

Wish granted; there are no more mosquitoes but flies and locusts take over and you are a natural magnet for them. You live a miserable lonely life with only these insects for company.

I wish I could travel in time and watch the building of the pyramids.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

Oh? lemme get this straight, you'd like to go back to ancient Egypt and watch tens of thousands of slaves give their blood, sweat and in a lot of cases life for the building of a monument ..jeez, granted, why stop there? Should I send you to observe the Nazi concentration camps too? ..I feel no need to corrupt your wish, its already far too corrupted already ..fo shame Grace ..fo shame

I wish, I wished upon a star

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish granted: You wished upon a star. And? Nothing. Whatever you wished for are wished out.

I wish I am rich and run a shelter for unwanted pets.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

wish granted. The shelter runs very efficiently, so good in fact that it can pay for itself. Of course selling some of the animal parts for homeopathic sex-drives, and other parts for global food retailers helped. And if any of the pets suddenly have an owner then there is always your necromancy contacts or the sex slaves to barter them to.

I wish my grant above could inspire me to write a poem for the 'most sinister mind, spirt, and soul' competition and win it...

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish Granted: you are inspired. In fact you are so inspired that you write a whole omnibus about it but now you are chased by sinister people who want to kill you, stuff you and mount you on the wall as a figure of worship.

I wish I can see ghosts and interview them for my book.

poet Anonymous

wish granted now ghost you do see
only it's the soul of Marie Curie
unless your book deal in radioactivity
Which I'm sure you did not foresee

I wish I could successfully exchange repartee

dungendona
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 24th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 65

I wish I could fly high in the night sky. I do that very thing when I close my eyes to rest or calm myself. Thanks

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

wish granted but to exchange a repartee you have to give up a limb.
wish granted you can fly in the night sky but you fall and are paralyzed.

I wish I had a privet island

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish granted: you have a private island...so private nobody knows where its at and no food supply reach you..you now have to eat clams raw and drink rain water.

I wish I'm a space traveller.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

Wish granted. You are now a far out spaced traveller; while your mind wanders the boundless starry sea and your hands travel in circles before your eyes, your diet of hallucinogenic drugs has meant all that waits you is a fate of drug-adles obscurity, pleasant and happy mind you, but still doped up and void of any true meaning as you sit by a dusty road.

I wish people could understand be better when I speak plainly and sit in wonder when I do not speak plainly.

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

Wish granted. People are now incredibly good liars, entirely capable of pretending to understand you. Unfortunately, you simply can't contain yourself when you find out that their false understanding came at the cost of your ability to understand them.

I wish that I could put myself in a medically induced coma and just sleep until my eighteenth birthday (in August)

Go to page:
Go to: