Go to page:

Corrupt a Wish

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16073

Wish Granted: You are a professional poet, published tons of poetry books, your family and friends adore you. You get too vain and arrogant; the Library Police gets you, and guns you down in broad daylight as your are being carried around proudly on your family and friends' shoulders. RIP Good Poet with Tons of Books.

I wish I live in a beautiful secret valley with everything I want.

poet Anonymous

Granted: unfortunately they can ship nothing in and you get bored of the same crap after a while.

I wish I didn't ache so much today!

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Wish granted. All your cares and aches for this day or one day are gone and do not dare to infect the serenity of the moment. Yet come the next day and all following days the aches moved and spread to now dominate your entire nervous system and psychology so not no matter how you try to block or hide the pain it is now with your for eternity, it is now you. To live is to feel pain.

I wish I could find trousers my size in black, black goes with anything.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Granted: there is now an abundance of black trousers in your size, no mean feat let me tell you. the human expense alone is astounding, not to mention the chaos of Microsoft helpline going silent due to lack of staff. on the bright side more and more people your size are coming out of the closet so it turns out all those years of fretting were based on an unfounded notion (..bless)  

I wish the big hand of a clock would pass the little hand twenty four times a day

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

Sir, it already does. However, in the name of corruption, your toying with time has not affected time in the least, aside from the fact that it seems time is going slower because now you're life is a living hell.

I wish people would stop speaking to me in riddles, especially the ones I care about most. It makes it difficult to determine if my feelings are reciprocated.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

..no it doesn't

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

I shall take back my "granting" of your wish, then, simply because I clearly have no idea what is going on.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

It's cool, no biggie. Big hand only passes little hand 22 times In 24 hours. Keep kool and carry on

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Wish granted, people now speak plainly with no riddles attached. Language has now been reduced to its bare elements and is crude and blunt. It is obvious that your feelings are not reciprocated, indeed you no longer have any feelings for anyone anymore now that romance is dead and its brethren riddles and jokes utterly dead.

I wish Craic would explain his last wish in detail with diagrams and images to make it all clear.

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

Well, Craic, it's up to you to grant that one.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16073

Wish Granted; we now know what Craic meant and the world is in utter chaos and there are tsunamis everywhere. Even in lakes.

I wish I could go back in time and watch Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dance on Broadway.

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

Granted, but you get stuck in this weird space-time loop that causes you to age five times as fast. Your expected lifespan is now considerably shorter.

I wish I knew what to wish for...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Viddax said:

I wish Craic would explain his last wish in detail with diagrams and images to make it all clear.

�� <- twelve o clock, so the next passing will be at 1 o clock right? ..have a look see ��, nope, doesn't pass at one ..what about 2o clock? �� ..nope, even further away, ������������������
basically the big hand needs an extra five minutes for the first pass, ten for the second, fifteen for the third and so on and so forth adding sixty minutes (12 times five) every twelve hours or two hours every 24. my wish was for a way to have the big hand pass the little one two more times a day

granted; you now know what to wish for. And the mere thoughts of it has shocked you into temporary paralysis ..and I'm not surprised one bit ..should be locked away you sick fuck

I wish two armies of dwarves would have a war live on sky news

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Granted. The dwarves are going at each other with the full shebang, inflatable hammers, axes and guns. They're even piggyback jousting with sticks of celery, but sky news being the selfish, censorship and propaganda loving bastards that they are, decide to cut the live feed as soon as the action kicks and refuse to release any footage on the grounds that it promotes eating salad. Instead this footage is presented to Rupert Murdoch as a birthday present, and he selfishly guards until his dying day, when, as he specified in his will, it's destroyed. Shame too...

I wish I could inhale a whole spliff in one breath... And without any negative effects on my health.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Tsk tsk, granted: you can now inhale a whole spliff in one breath because you've become an extreme top loader. There's no adverse affects on your health physically but toploaders as you know are viewed with disdain throughout the spliff smoking community so you're feeling vibes all over the place. In spite of those vibes, the 'all now' mentality creeps into other aspects of your life. when you talk you say all the words at once, when you fuck you cum as soon as you enter (though that might be a step up) leaving you with no one to talk to, no one to fuck and no one to have a spliff with. The isolation coupled with the intense high of a spliff in one breath eventually leaves you in some unit dribbling and rocking back and forward begging Bob Marley for forgiveness

I wish there was some fucking ice  

Go to page:
Go to: