wish granted sorcery your power
but you can only use every 48th hour

wish I was a tree nymph

7th_son
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 19th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 292

Wish granted.. You are a holess tree nymph wandering an endless desert in's each of a tree to claim home..

I wish six sigma wasn't utter garbage..

rachelmae
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 59

wish granted: six sigma isn't utter garbage because it never existed.

I wish there was no such thing as hate

poet Anonymous

Wish granted hate has been abolished... love and respect for everyone... in fact all efforts for "The Pursuit of Excellence" has also failed no one has been bullied and ended up improving themselves to stick it to all the haters... an otherwise mundane world withers away from boredom....

I wish that everyone who illegally downloaded a copy of Adobe would stop thinking they are bonafide artist  

poet Anonymous

Granted: everybody stops trying to become an artist and becomes clones of Justin Bieber instead.

I wish that there was some chicken in my fridge right now.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Wish granted, there is now a chicken in your fridge. His name is Micheal and he is a yellow coward who refused to fight in the 2nd World War. The time vortex has also putrified all other food in the kitchen and considerably decayed the bits hiding behind the back of the settee.

I wish I didn't have to type words in google so often to check the spelling is right.

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

Wish granted, the internet has now crashed permanently and you must resort to checking spelling the old fashioned way: with a dictionary. (First, if the internet DOES crash, I swear I didn't do it. Second, google isn't always right, either. Just sayin'.)

I wish my robotics teacher would acknowledge the fact that I actually am responsible for 75% of the work that he congratulates the kid next to me in my group on, and that I'm NOT responsible for all the goofing off that the kid who sits across from me does...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Wish granted, your robotics teacher now sees you as the I in team and as such lavishes you with the praise you crave, its an insatiable craving and affects everything you do and say, thus turning you into a complete arrogant dick ..which I suspect wouldn't really bother you that much until you get set upon by a gang of travelling Pygmies leaving you with ..a less than apt capacity to keep up the momentum of your greatness going, in the end even when teamed up with the waterboy, he's doing 90% of the work while you hold your house keys up in front of your eyes and repeat "sch eyeknee"

I wish common sense was more common  

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Wish granted. Common sense is now common. Common as dirt, safe, secure, and boring boring boring. Champions rise to bring vast swathes of anarchy and nonsense. Yet the blind boring beaucracy wins the long carefully calculated days where no great deeds are ever done again as common sense severly restrains all that is bold and brave of the human spirit. Yet there still persists some legends of wacky dudes, weirdling girls, and generally ecentric people to make life worth living... but not very many legends mind you in this dull dystopia.

I wish I could find someone to share life with.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
120awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16033

Granted: You have found someone to share your life with, the beautiful lady of the manor is arrogant, bossy, imperious, domineering and opinionated; more than you can ever be; that she gets too much to handle. You become a gibbering drudge jumping to her every need.

I wish space travel is now possible for everybody.

rachelmae
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 59

wish granted. time travel is possible for everyone, which causes a tear in the fabric of time, which destroys the universe. congrats, everyone and everything is dead.

I wish terrible things could be erased from our memories

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
120awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish Granted: Terrible things have been erased in your memory. You don't remember that fire is hot, water can drown, woods and rocks falling on you hurts, being hit by a bus gets you killed. So you after losing your memory of bad things, you fell off a building and die.

I wish I can travel around the world.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

wish granted to travel the world running away from hit man someone sent after you unfortunately they catch up to you in a small town in south Africa and you are killed after traveling the whole world running

I wish all murders and rapists where gone from the earth

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
120awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish Granted: Murderers and Rapists are gone from the Earth and shifted to Mars. They then declare war against Earth; sending bad minions to look for you; they take you to a distant planet still in its earliest evolution and leave you there alone.

I wish I am on a luxury sea cruise.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

you are on a luxury ship cruise and its sinking. nice knowing ya grace!

i wish i was a professional poet and all my family was proud of me

Go to page:
Go to: