Corrupt a Wish

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

That's fricking hilarious, Missy.

I wish I could grant that, but I have nothing with which to corrupt that. The Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis... well, I quite frankly know nothing more than that it has to do with Earth's magnetic field interacting with particles from the sun.

*Edit*: Sorry, thought that the emote for that was [laugh]... my bad.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Wish granted. You see the Northern Lights as they serve as stage lights to the armies rampaging down below, and the north of the world's lands drown in blood and sorrow and fire of senseless destruction.

I wish I had the will, way and be bothered to join in with the living lark such as getting a job.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16221

Granted: You are bothered to get a job and now you are a working stiff , working 12 hours in a shoe factory with a maniacal  supervisor who makes you sniff all the shoe glue before slapping them on soles and it results in you becoming a shoe glue addict and will work for free just to have your daily fix. You are now a working gibbering glue addict.

I wish I can solve any puzzle or problem.

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

Granted. You can solve any puzzle or problem. If, that is, you first (correctly) answer this one question: why do hot dogs come in packages of eight while hot dog buns come in packages of six?

I wish I could dunk a basketball. (There's no real reason I couldn't, I'm six foot, less than 190 pounds, and I work out, I just can't reach the rim.)

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Angel_Of_Darkness said:Granted. You can solve any puzzle or problem. If, that is, you first (correctly) answer this one question: why do hot dogs come in packages of eight while hot dog buns come in packages of six?

I wish I could dunk a basketball. (There's no real reason I couldn't, I'm six foot, less than 190 pounds, and I work out, I just can't reach the rim.)

Wish Granted: You are a basket ball player. You put a ball in a basket and carry it around. You play with the ball periodically and is so enamoured with it, you run away with it to China.

I wish I own an animal shelter for dogs.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

Granted: you own an animal shelter for dogs ..or as we here in the west like to say 'dog shelter' ..anyway, one thousand years back, an ancestor of yours pissed off the local witch doctor when he saved a tiny baby from being cooked on a spit, consequently getting your family the curse of the three clicks or milti curse as its known now. One layer of this curse is an anti-samaritan curse which essentially turns to shit any attempts you or your family make at doing any good. So, when your dog shelter starts to fill up, all the dogs develop human voices and spoiled tween  personalities, know everything, want everything handed on a plate, entitled to the world and more. Passive and loving as you are, it takes about fifteen hours until you start waterboarding the dogs and having fun raising barbecues every second week

^ I wish that really happened  

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

Wish granted, but your own dog got mixed up in the mess. (You have a dog, right? You just look like a dog person in your profile pic.)

I wish I could read minds. (I know that one's gonna backfire...)

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

wish granted. you can read minds you read a murders mind you go to the police they think your mentally ill they put you in an institution one of the inmates beats you and breaks your back and you are now paralyzed.

I wish I owned the wealthiest bank in the world and could have all the money in it

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

anonymouslyhere said:wish granted. you can read minds you read a murders mind you go to the police they think your mentally ill they put you in an institution one of the inmates beats you and breaks your back and you are now paralyzed.

I wish I owned the wealthiest bank in the world and could have all the money in it

Granted: You own the wealthiest bank in the world and could have all the money you want from it, but they turn into monopoly money every time you withdraw them. So you become the poorest bank owner ever known on the face of the earth.

I wish I can fly a plane and captain a ship.

poet Anonymous

Wish granted. You become ridiculously good at flying a plane, and the government contacts you, sending you on a secret mission. Unfortunately, you are shot down by a terrorist, and land on a unknown island. There you become a captain of a ship, but you weren't good at it, and thought your ship was unsinkable. Due to your lack of attention, your boat is sunk by an iceberg, and you and all the people on it die.

I wish I lived in Florida.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

granted mam.....tectonic plates shift. new fault lines are created, california is static but you now reside in the new cuba....hey have a cigar tho.....

i wish red gatorade,sierra mist and cheap vodka didn't taste so fn good at 7 am.........

7th_son
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 19th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 292

wish granted.. they no longer taste so fn good at 7 am as your now in rehab at a state run facility and the closest thing to cheap vodka you will know is green jello..

i wish people could see the world as i see it..

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

7th_son said:

You selfish cunt! What about Johnrot's wish???? You ruined everything.....

7th_son
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 19th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 292

AscensionES said:[quote-259814-7th_son]

You selfish cunt! What about Johnrot's wish????[/quote]
was busy editing it

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

7th_son said:[quote-259815-AscensionES][quote-259814-7th_son]

You selfish cunt! What about Johnrot's wish????[/quote]
was busy editing it [/quote]

Hahaha just pulling your chain mate.

Go to page:
Go to: