Go to page:

Corrupt a Wish

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

AscensionES said:[quote-259537-anonymouslyhere]wish granted. cocain is now 10 dollars per 5oz you buy a bunch its the best cocain you have ever had unfortunately it was experimental as it had been laced with synthetics in an effort to provide good cocain cheep it damages your brain and you have constant seizures and then are arrested as cocain is illegal you have a seizure in prison while you are seizing a inmate rapes you and chops off your dick. (i figured that would be more entertaining than my first thought which was gonna be you over dose and die lol)

i cigarettes were free

Hahaha, that's fucking hilarious! You should raise Angel Agony. The boy needs a stern old man![/quote]

Yeah, not so funny. My old man is dead. If you think I'm just saying that, then check out the date on my poem "The Darkest Secret". My father has been dead for three and a half years, and you have no clue what he put me through when he was alive, and what it put me through to find out that he died, was way worse.

*Edit*: Not trying to be a party pooper, just saying that I'd rather you not talk about that.

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

Ah, love it when people throw around tragedy to try and guilt people. I had a shit father that I never met until I was 13 and a mother that loved cocaine more than cock and had a swift left right uppercut combo and the rest is mental history.

I don't care, this is the internet. I don't feel sympathy for an avatar. Take the piss and be ready to receive it.

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

(None of what I say here is meant to come off as hurtful or provoking argument): Didn't ask for your sympathy. I asked you not to talk about my father. And I believe you when you say that about your history. And it effected you more than you admit, and you expect me to act as strong as you are. You know what? I think that at seventeen, I'm allowed to shed a tear or two. I think we all are. And if someone tells me not to bring a subject up, I'm not going to, because I wouldn't want them to mention my father. There is a hell of a lot that went on between myself and my family, and it's worse than you think it is. Now, can we please get back on the subject of the forum? My anger management issues have already screwed up one thread, and I'd rather stop this before it gets out of control.

Wish granted, history is now able to be perfectly preserved... because time has frozen. Now, well, time is frozen.

I wish I had a new iPod, because I just lost my 2nd gen nano.

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

I never brought your father up, not once. I recommended mr. three crows to adopt you.

poet Anonymous

Who's wish do I corrupt?  I'll try cocaine and grant it all be available for free but now there is a global insomnia problem and sleep is what you miss forever...

I wish I could sleep deeply and for long periods again..like how I slept as a teenager or when I was depressed :)

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16069

mikimoondancer said:Who's wish do I corrupt?  I'll try cocaine and grant it all be available for free but now there is a global insomnia problem and sleep is what you miss forever...

I wish I could sleep deeply and for long periods again..like how I slept as a teenager or when I was depressed :)

Wish Granted: You will sleep for a long period of time. You wake up being Rip Van Winkle, three hundred years from now, and dodge flying cars and swooshing buses. A flying milkman falls on you and you have to pay for all his spilled milk.

I wish I have all the movies ever produced since they started.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

wish gratned. you now own all the movies. how ever some of the rare ones are stole you are arrested with some 1920's and 30's Russian movies and are imprisoned for 40 years in a Russian prison

I wish only good smart people who would make the world better had power and all the corrupt govermeants in the world were gone

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish Granted: the world is silent. Corrupt governments are gone. Intelligent people went away to a better world. You are alone.

I wish I have a wishing well that grant everyone's wish.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

wish granted. every one is happy and they love you for wishing for this then you mistakenly upset a little boy who wishes you were dead unaware that it will happen you die and he lives with the shame and commits suicide it gets on the news people are outraged and the world is at war and millions die.

I wish I owned one of every hand and shot gun ever made

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish granted; you have all the make of guns ever invented. Heaps of them and they cover your house and crush everything including you.

I wish I own a fleet of ships to bring my friends on world trips.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

wish granted. someone gives you a ship for free!!!! you cant believe it how great right! how ever you and all your friends are out in the middle of the sea and it sinks because it was a faulty ship. everyone dies but you and its all your fault the pain is to much to try killing yourself but fail and end up in a mental institution.

I wish I still knew the girl that used to be one of my best friends

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish granted: you are best friends with your best friend again...but she turns psycho and tie you up and pour tropical leeches all over you and they suck your blood until you are literally dry.

I wish I have a castle on cloud nine.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

wish granted. but it falls and kills you and crushes everyone below.

I wish I could be a real life bat man

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

Wish granted, but Batman meets with an evil antiaging machine (and you're Batman, so really, you met with an antiaging machine), and become a twelve-year-old batboy. Now, you're handing bats to your local little league team without pay, instead of fighting crime.

I wish I wasn't so weird. (It's funny because it's true.)

poet Anonymous

Granted: You become normal. I mean seriously, what's worse than that?

I wish that I could see the Northern lights once.

Go to page:
Go to: