Go to page:

Corrupt a Wish

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Wish granted. But it takes more than a license for a gun to make a man. That, and someone else sees you with the gun and shoots you. Better safe through killing, than sorry and killed! Great news, sort of, that person now becomes a belligernet politician so coming up next after the decade adverts is global genocide, hooray. Now if only you had shot them...

I wish the DU exodus (look it up!) had not happened.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Pssst don't look now, but we are more or less back to normal... so wish granted, and I don't know how to twist that... crap, now I'm gonna have Craic grumbling at me for not following the rules. Hmmm. OK, the exodus never happened, but your account is plagued by every troll this site has ever had, and you get so many abusive comments, you have to shut down your account.

I wish late night writing sessions were followed by care-free lazy days.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

wish granted. they are now followed by lazy carefree days but you enjoy them so much you quit doing anything so you try drugs to spice life up become a homeless addict.

I wish I had more fun in life

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

Granted, you now have neffinloreumn, a disease you picked up while trying to replicate that scene in American pie, only you had no pie so you stuck a load of liver into an empty jam jar, heated it in the microwave for thirty seconds the proceeded to gain carnal knowledge of the warm liver, frankly this wish is disgusting, probably the worst I've come across in all my living years and will probably never look liver in the eye again.

I wish all people around the world would dump their watches into huge piles then have all the piles smelted then sculptured into giant hands giving two fingers

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Your wish is granted. You spend most of your time staring at the beautiful creation you wished for, and regret asking for it to be made of ALL the watches in the world cos now you have to climb a platform higher than Everest to see it from above.
One day when your not as careful as you usually are, you slip from the platform and gain a new level of understanding of being 'given the finger'. You die impaled from anus to mouth by the fingers of time(damn I'm good)

I wish I had more sex (without getting any std's)

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Granted, you've jumped from five times daily to 48 times daily, fact is you just can't get enough of it. This new burst of testosterone is taking its toll though, your parents aren't speaking to you, you're losing sight in both eyes and your girlfriend is wondering why one arm has more muscle than the other one, then catches you on her camera phone knocking one out to Loose women, she posts it on youtube and it goes viral for all the wrong reasons, you're family hold an intervention and persuade you to go to church camp to get fixed, you got fixed good and proper and earned the name Lord of the rings

I wish Jhon Lennon missed that bullet when tried to head butt it out of the way

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

Wish granted, John Lennon dodged the bullet, and became mad at the world because someone tried to kill him. He then stayed home and stopped writing music, and began life as a hermit. In order to make a living, he came out at night and stole every copy of his own music, and sold them all on the black market to the same person who tried to kill him. When he found out who he sold it to, he blew up the earth.

I wish I could go without sleep endlessly.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

wish granted. you never have to sleep you you stay up so long you want to sleep but you cant so you try sleeping meds they don't work you go totally insane and end up living in a pshyco ward.

I wish I has a life time supply of mtn dew kickstart

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

Wish granted, but you have also been cursed to become vegan.

I wish I for a genie who would let me have more wishes.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

wish granted. but you have to become paralyzed from the neck down to get it and you can never wish to be fixed.

I wish i had a 1996 ford bronco that droves and had a lift kit

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013

Wish granted, but you spent all your money on the vehicle before realizing that in fine print it states: "engine not included". Additionally, you have lost your job and have no source of income, forcing you to put the Bronco up for sale, but the only offer you receive is a trade: the Bronco for the engine that wasn't included.

I wish I hadn't wished for a new genie, because now I'm paralyzed...

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

wish granted. its all reversed your happy and jump up for joy! you fall during the excitement and are paralyzed again.

I wish I found another perfect bronco to put that engine in

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

Wish granted. After 10 years of wasted time searching tirelessly for that beautiful bronco you found it on Craigslist. $6000! What a bargain! She's perfect. You got the bronco to your place now, time to get to fixing. Too bad you just spent the last of your savings on the tow truck to bring it to your place. And you have no clue how to go about popping that engine in.

I wish I had had a childhood.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Granted, you are now the proud owner of a childhood. this hood was used in 6th century Briton for placing over children's heads before being hung for stealing apples and other luxuries from the mart. Unfortunately the hood is haunted by every child hung while wearing it and it brings you nothing but sleepless nights and scary conversations with ghostly children

I wish the wind had colours  

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16221

Wish Granted: the wind has colours: oil, water colours and acrylic among others, and bash you with them everyday. You become a colour-dripping walking blob.

I wish I can para-glide from the top peak of Everest.

Go to page:
Go to: