Go to page:

Corrupt a Wish

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

Wish granted. You are now Good Morning Obligation free. You are free to do whatever you wish with you mornings...but now you have night obligations. No more partying for you.

I wish I had an assortment of illegal drugs to do whatever I please with.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

wish granted. you quit eating and die.

I wish I wasn't so shy with people in person

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013

Wish granted. You are outgoing and obnoxious, so no one hangs out with you.

I wish that my wants and needs were everyone's top priority to fulfill.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

wish granted. all the attention makes you miserable you wish to die and are executed.

I wish I was a professional soccer goalie for the new York redbulls  and made the us national team

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

m_abbott1999 said:Wish granted. You are now Good Morning Obligation free. You are free to do whatever you wish with you mornings...but now you have night obligations. No more partying for you.

I wish I had an assortment of illegal drugs to do whatever I please with.

well no one took care of this so I will.
wish granted you get a ton of drugs the cops raid your place and you are sent to prison for 45 years

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013

Wish granted. You made it...you made so far that you got to the world cup. It's the last seven seconds of a tied game and the other team has possession. Their best offensive player is running down the field and approaching you. He kicks the ball. YOU FAILED TO SAVE IT. Your entire team, family, and fan base blame you for the loss. All the blame is too much, so you kill yourself.

I wish I had the biggest wardrobe filled with beautiful and flattering clothes and shoes all to myself.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

wish granted. how ever they were all laced with anthrax and you die.

I wish i could be truly happy

poet Anonymous

wish granted. You are now one of those ever-grinning, inflatable, giant, dancing air worms in front of a car dealer lot.
I wish I had some goooood company today.

poet Anonymous

Wish granted. You have the company of an unneutered stray cat, who succeeded in being very friendly, but by the end when he left, your house just smelled like pee.

I wish I was a unicorn.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16074

Wish granted: you are a unicorn that lives on a big city and get hunted for your horn which is thought to be an aphrodisiac.

I wish I am a brilliant ballet dancer.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Granted, you are a brilliant ballet dancer, you can tip toe across the stage like you're full of helium and your jumps and spins are just brilliant too, which unfortunately as you'll come to learn, brilliant doesn't quite cut the butter, you need to be extraordinarily talented to rise above the scores of brilliance casting jealous glances at each other in the powder room and handing out chocolate laxatives for spite.  for now though you're one of them ..blessed with brilliance

I wish there were three more letters in the alphabet

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

wish granted. they add three new letters to make 29 letters it throws off school kids till they go back to 26 and throw you in jail for changing it.

I wish I never had to wonder about things and always new the truth

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Wish Granted:Now You know the whole truth, sadly you pine for a sense of wonderment to your life.

I wish my dog would just open up and tell me what the hell She is thinking

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013

Wish granted. Your dog tells you exactly what she's thinking, but it isn't what you wanted to hear. At all. She tells you how unhappy you make her. This sends you into a spiraling depression because you had thought she loved you.

I wish I had no body hair, except for the long luscious hair on my head.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

wish granted. you develop a rare sickness that makes you lose all your body hair then it turns your skin whrinkley and you look like a 100 year old.

I wish i had a glock 9 that i would never use to kill myself or anyone else

Go to page:
Go to: