Corrupt a Wish

Darkbee
DB
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 29th Dec 2009
Forum Posts: 965

New game!

When you post, the preceding poster would have made a wish, you  must grant that wish BUT corrupt it into something negative i.e. the consequences of their wish are bad.  Once you corrupt a wish, you may make your own wish which then the next poster has to corrupt and so on.  You may NOT corrupt your own wish, and you must corrupt a wish before you can post your own wish. UPDATE: The more creative your corruption, the better!

I'll start with an example:
(My wish would be): I wish to be rich beyond my wildest dreams

(next poster responds): Wish granted!  You become ridiculously wealthy but the money is actually taken from everybody else in the world, and so nobody else has any money and your money actually becomes worthless.  Society falls into anarchic decline and everybody kills each other and dies.  You are left all alone with your worthless money.

Here's my actual wish... go corrupt it (be creative!) and then you can make your own wish to be corrupted.  Let the wish granting (and corrupting) commence!

I wish to come up with an uncorruptible wish.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Wish granted! You come up with an uncorruptible wish. However the resultant paradox of creating such a thing results in the entirety of reality being destroyed and has never existed.
What is more corrupt than removing everthing from existence.

I wish for no wishes.

Darkbee
DB
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 29th Dec 2009

Wish Granted!  You're now excluded from the game until further notice!

I wish for a Tesla Roadster electric sports car.

poet Anonymous

Wish granted! However, electricity now ceases to exist.

I wish for corruption.

Darkbee
DB
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 29th Dec 2009

Wish Granted.  You spend endless days and nights posting and reading on DUP.  Slowly your soul begins to swap spit with the satanic, and much harder side of the poetry.  You go slowly insane and begin posting incoherent rants on the forums calling for others to join your blackened hearts army of darkness.  People get sick of your postings and your account is banned.  You no longer have an outlet for your dark and depraved ways, and so you spend the rest of your days in mental anguish, cutting off various body parts, and producing poetry that is mostly sheets of paper, mortally wounded by a sharpened pencil.

I wish for Lord Viddax to return to the game.

Benji
Leah Johnson
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 556

Your wish is granted!
He returns but holds an unbreakable grudge against you and humanity.  He kills us all and bathes in our blood.
I WISH FOR A UNICORN THAT PEES KOOLAID!!!!!!!!!!!! :,D

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

your wish is granted.
on your way to drink the unicorns piss you have developed diabetes,its a really hot day and you watch all your friends and worse still people you hate drinking the unicorns piss.you get so upset that you pull the horn off the unicorn (the one on its head) and stab it numerous times killing it, only to discover that a small sip would of cured you anyway.

i wish for all the powers of the incredible s

Benji
Leah Johnson
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Mar 2011

thanks bro wish granted
You get the powers butyour worst enemy also gets them,and hois are twice as powerful.

I WISH FOR ANOTHER UNICORN,ONE THAT DOESNT PISS KOOLAID

poet Anonymous

Granted, but instead he pees acid, therefore killing him and you in one spray.

I wish for a harmless, immortal genie that grants wishes to me, and only me, without limitation.

Benji
Leah Johnson
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Mar 2011

darn
Wish granted! His wishes are only granted halway so you only get half of what you wish for,sorry
I WISH FOR A GENTLE,NON DEADLY UNICORN NAMED TOM!!!!

Darkbee
DB
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 29th Dec 2009

Wish granted!  You love Tom so much.  You and he have so many adventures together galloping around your town.  Until one day in a freak joy-riding, road-sweeper accident, an old lady falls into the road and is impaled on Tom's horn.  Killing her instantly.  The towns people become very upset with Tom and demand that he be put down as he is considered a danger to pedestrians everywhere.  Their demands are declined on the grounds of the accident was beyond Tom's control so he should not be punished, so the townsfolk take matters into their own hands and behead him, and serve him up in the local steakhouse.  Sorry dude.  :(

I wish everyone here wrote awesome poetry.

Benji
Leah Johnson
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Mar 2011

NOOOOO! HE'S SOOOOO DELICIOUS THOUGH!!!! -takes a big bite- omnomnom
Wish granted! you read everyones poetry and then read mine. Its so terrible and depressing you hang yourself and leave a family of 5 to die without you. sorry

I WISH FOR STEAK SAUCE!!!!!

mbass33
matthew bass
Fire of Insight
Honduras 7awards
Joined 22nd Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 334

Wish Granted!  The poetry becomes so amazing that there is nothing left to strive for, and all of it slowly becomes redundant.  

I wish for my own private mountain

Benji
Leah Johnson
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Mar 2011

BUT I WISHED FOR STEAK SAUCE!

mbass33
matthew bass
Fire of Insight
Honduras 7awards