Go to page:

Ghost: Real or Not

OctoberBVBdarklove
peppergrinder
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 3rd Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 14

me personally I believe in ghost. I wanna hear other's opinion and (if you believe) your stories.

So yes I believe in ghost for the following reasons... when I was around 7 years old I got my own room. I had been living in this house for about a year. It was all normal except for one week in mid November strange things would happen when I would try to sleep. I had my own room on the other end of the hallway away from my sister and my parents. I had ADHD so i had a hard time sleeping so every night at 8 i would turn off my light, slam the door, and jump into bed. During this particular week, right when my head my pillow I would hear heavy breathing. I would hold my breath to see if it was me but I could still hear it. It didn't really scare me that much I actually I fell asleep better than I normally did, but every night there was more "people" in my room. It stopped after the week was up.
     Another thing that happened was at school last year. The school is very, very old and everyone knows its haunted. In fact its probably the third most haunted high school in the district (the first is pocatelo highschool it was even mentioned in mr nightmares video 5 most disturbing things that had happened in schools) (i go to sugar salem). I would go to the old library for orchestra class and i just knew something was there. I look over to the filing cabinet where my violin case was and saw a white figure of a 17 year old boy with baggy pants, leather jacket, striped shirt, and long hair. He was very tall and thin. But that was the only time I saw him.
   I have another story but I think its too soon to tell and im tired of typing. Please share your experiences and if anyone has any explanation of the story from when I was seven please tell me.

OctoberBVBdarklove
peppergrinder
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 3rd Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 14

UPDATE: I heard of stories about the tech room in the auditorium (where you control lights, sound, etc.) being haunted. One day I to the hallway where you would enter or exit. I saw something. A short, chubby man with dirty, blond, wavy hair. He wore a jacket, blue jeans, and dirty boots... like he would often help his family with farming.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16186

I have heard of many supernatural encounters. Some sounds very believable while others are just the product of a fertile imagination.
I have however encountered many strange things and I have no explanation for. I once saw a pretty little girl in a very nice dress disappear around a bushy plant and never re-appeared. It was just one plant and I could have seen her pass to the other side or around it, but I didn't. I have no explanation for that.

AndreasWicked
Le serpent
Twisted Dreamer
Russia
Joined 23rd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 52

Well,  you know I'm quite convinced that ghosts exist.Sometimes  I can  feel them hovering around  but  I can't  actually see them. Ghosts can change temperature rising  or dropping itaround a certain place  .....it all depends on types of ghosts. What is the most unreasonable thing you could do is try to connect to a ghost just for fun.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

A friend once told me that she felt this sudden cold passed her by during a warm afternoon. Believe me, when its warm in the tropics its really quite hot and humid. She said it was like a fridge opened near her, while she was walking by an old abandoned house. She believed a ghost might have passed her or she passed through one.

poet Anonymous

I used to be entirely sceptical about spirits, but I have been proven wrong in the last few years. I've come to deeply believe in the spirit world. My own experience? I am thoroughly convinced I have experienced them in meditation and in ritual. Sometimes when I ritual I can feel them. Always at my left shoulder. It's a sensation I can't really describe, but I believe that it is simply the ancestors guiding me within my circle.

A good friend of mine is Shaman. Every conversation I have with him about his experiences with spirits blows my mind and adds further strength to my belief.

Yep. I'm definitely a believer.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Miss_Sub said: Always at my left shoulder. It's a sensation I can't really describe, but I believe that it is simply the ancestors guiding me within my circle.
Yep. I'm definitely a believer.

In my culture we believe that there are spirits who come close and listen to you when you chant something for a certain period of time.

poet Anonymous

I do always chant the Awen when I ritual, so you never know, just maybe your culture is right Grace

(More on Awen here: http://www.druidry.org/library/modern-druidry/awen-0)

AndreasWicked
Le serpent
Twisted Dreamer
Russia
Joined 23rd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 52

Meditation and chanting are wonderful tools to tune  in  the psychic wave. As I deal  with lower spiritual vibrations or heavy energy  it takes a while to  be "together" with them

poet Anonymous

I dont really know what I believe, but I have to believe that something does exist.  When I was a kid my great grandmother bought me a desk from an old antique shop.  I always had issues sleeping too so I was up late one night watching sheep in the big city or something like that, a show that came on cartoon network late at night.  I felt like someone was in the room with me.  The feeling grew worse until finally I realized someone was sitting at that desk.  A chubby man in an old vest with one of those white button up shirts with the poofy cuffs.  He had a pocket watch hanging out of his vest pocket like the old timey ones with the chains. He was almost completely bald and he was typing on a type writer.  I also got to see my grandfathers smile a little after he died.  I felt him watching me from my doorway and only got to see the bottom half of his face, just enough to see him smiling.  Then fast forward to being 17 and I saw a little boy with dirty blonde hair and old dirty farm looking clothes on.  The vibe or I call it his emotion that I felt was by far the worst feeling Ive ever felt from stuff ive seen,  The chubby man was static looking like colorful but like a tv when its not working.  My grandfather and most other things Ive seen were normal looking.  I still dont know what I believe lol but I have seen more than just these.  Maybe Im just crazy haha

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Bethamphetamine, those are interesting encounters. You could fleshed that up and write a short or short stories. There are many and various similar stories here too.
A friend of mine saw her aunt at the paddy field weeding, seven days after the elderly lady died. She said the woman looked very real. My friend looked away for a second and when she looked again the apparition was gone. She told her mother about it but she didn't believe her.

poet Anonymous

Thank you =]
And thanks for the advice I think Ill listen to it and write some.  
I wish I had friends like that too, to make me feel not so crazy haha you are lucky to have such friends
I love stories like that because its like her Aunt could not miss the wedding and showed herself to your friend to let her know she was there.  
I also told my mom.  Whether she believes me or not I dont know lol

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Not wedding actually:) weeding. Pulling out and cutting out weeds from the rice field. Bethamphetamine, in my culture believers are everywhere...throw a stone and you hit five:)...I would love to read your accounts of such encounters. I hope you post them here or in your page.

poet Anonymous

Ohh I apologize for the miscommunication. =] sounds like I need to move then haha around here people don't really believe anything like that. I've met people who believed stuff like this but not very many.  I will post them as soon as I can submit some more stuff =]

poet Anonymous

I saw a ghost once. still too soon to talk about it though. but basically if I had a constipation issue before I saw it, ..I didn't after

Go to page:
Go to: