Page:

are the cops at fault for the high crime rate?

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 417

you hear your neighbors house getting broken into and screams from in the house. what do you do?

call the cops right? meanwhile people getting raped or killed while some fat pig finishes his free donut.
aint no way the cops stop crime like we pay them to.. they come after most of the time...

what if i did what i wanted to do when i heard the problem? i go next store and shoot the fuckers in the head save my neighbors and wait 45 min for the cops to arrest me and take my guns...

these fat worthless pussy pigs are protecting the worst criminals by keeping the only defense available in time from happening..

i didnt always hate pigs. i used to be blind..
had some friends that were pigs. scared pussy grocery clerks and movie ticket takers coming to my house to learn to shoot...

the pigs are more concerned about protecting themselves than us. i dont ever see a million dollar reward from the pigs for a non cop killer. i dont see three states of pigs at one place looking for the killer of a normal person..

you dont need to hate the worthless fuckers as much as i do to be in this conversation. just think about how your neighbors would just sit and listen to your family geting raped and killed while they wait for the cops because they are afraid of the cops more than the killers...

the pigs are all out parked in their expensive cars trying to extort from honest drivers instead of driving down your street looking for crime..

poet Anonymous

I don't think that shooting cops is a good idea at all.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

shoot he bad guys not tthe cops.... the cops wouldnt even be there till the thugs were gone.... thats the 45 min i woud wait

poet Anonymous

You have also to get that you can't drive like a crazy to be there risking a car accident and killing more people. But i do know in some countries you can just buy a badge for money, you should blame those people who hire them.

Astyanax
Ceejay
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 23rd Feb 2010
Forum Posts: 748

I would have thought that criminals are responsible for the high crime rate.

Ant1-Her0-Project
Travis
Thought Provoker
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 198

Law Enforcement is not here to protect our communities, they're here to police them. Law Enforcement is here to protect the establishment from anyone who would choose not to obey whatever rules the established order decides upon. They're here to enforce a plutocratic rule, and to generate revenue for the state. Communities would be far better served by creating a culture of looking out for one another, than if you were to double police presence as a means to reduce crime. Police, like the military, are mostly a manufactured necessity created to maintain a culture that thrives on scarcity, debt, and poverty.

Astyanax
Ceejay
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 23rd Feb 2010
Forum Posts: 748

So if someone close to you was murdered, you'd ring the bloke next door rather than contact the evil, corrupt police for help?

poet Anonymous

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

And the cops are responsible for the large number of criminals out roaming free....

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

I'm talking about stopping the murder not after...

poet Anonymous

MsRockyJackson
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 1st July 2014
Forum Posts: 318

Half of the time I think yes, but where I come from I live in a hood where you can rarely trust the police and some of the people I've known and are related to have had not-so friendly encounters with police and I've even seen police act suspicious day by day so yeah I can easily say I don't fully trust the police, however im not putting all the blame on them because there are some good cops out there that do deserve the recognition and I will admit I do think it's jacked up when people assume they are also the ones that are causing the problems in today's society when in reality it's only crooked cops like Zimmerman who should've never shot Trayvon who was innocent kid or those terrible cops that hurt Alton when he was only trying to make a living.
Maybe if we truly knew which cop was good which cop was bad we probably wouldn't have to be judging all the time, but then at the same time we are just worrying about when is the next time when are we gonna hear about another cop killing crime, the violence needs to end and it all starts with the person not just the gun but who's carrying it.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

I'm not talking about individual people... I'm mean the concept of the police.. The law the court.. Crime could be stopped by the people that are now victims or forced bystanders because good people are afraid of the cops.... Afraid of helping their neighbor for fear of the cops arresting them for hurting a criminal... But there are a lot of bad cops... And the ones who start out good either look the other way or turn bad themselves....

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

Astyanax said:So if someone close to you was murdered, you'd ring the bloke next door rather than contact the evil, corrupt police for help?you must have poor reading skills...I'm talking  about stopping the crime... Not making a buck punishing the criminal... And if someone close to me was killed and I knew who did it.. I would kill them....

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

Astyanax said:I would have thought that criminals are responsible for the high crime rate.criminals and crime rate are almost the same thing... Both prosper in an  atmosphere of safety for the bad, created by the police

Page:
Go to: